[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

But not at all among Indians and Arabs. Why is that?

And I don't think most Europeans have even heard of anime.
>>
Doraemon is very popular in India
>>
>>200115940
France seems to be a huge market for anime and manga because I've seen lots of manga with French translation in print. I'm not sure about the rest of Europe, maybe France is just an outlier.
>>
>>200115940
>But not at all among Indians
Don't know why
>and Arabs.
Anime is full of questionable content and dialogue, wouldn't go well with theor religion
>Why is that?
>And I don't think most Europeans have even heard of anime
Spain, Italy and France definitely know anime.
>>
you don't know arabic or look up arabic accounts online so how would you know its not popular

there are lots of weebs and there are anime cons that are hosted in saudi, uae and here
>>
>>200115940
arabs love dragon ball z which should come as no surprise given it's aimed at subhuman retards
>>
>>200115940
Anime is popular here
>>
File: Mami Tomoe.png (643 KB, 1363x765)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>200115940
>I don't think most Europeans have even heard of anime
>>
>>200115940
Anime is extremely popular in the gulf arab states
>>
>>200116364
Whenever I see Arabs on TV (like on the news) they're never doing anything even remotely related to anime.
>>
>>200116214
France has their own comic and animation tradition so they are more into that stuff
>>
>>200115940
I don't see Arab weebs as much but I do remember they were quite involved in AOT discussion mainly because Arabs and Chinese stood out to me as the most pro-Eren/pro-Genocide demographics unlike Americans who were split and japcucks who all sucked on the alliances dick
Unironically made me lose respect for japs
>>
>>200116667
>AOT
Is that the latinx congresswoman with a huge honkers
>>
>>200115940
All of the arabs I know love one piece. Don’t know about arabs in the Middle East though I would assume they think it’s haram
>>
>>200115940
>But not at all among Indians and Arabs. Why is that?
They are not feminine enough
>>
>>200116736
Indians are feminine in the worst ways possible (weak, loud, boisterous, gaudy) but none of the positive and charming ways.
>>
>>200115940
>>200116736
>But not at all among Indians and Arabs. Why is that?
>But not at all among Indians

FAKE NEWS
Bro even the countrybumpkins who unironically eat cowpiss and shit are obsessed with naruto and eren

you have no idea how obsessed the younger Zoomer and gen alpha is with anime here. Haikyuu released as a movie here in local theaters and it was full for weeks together
>>200116818
please no generalization anon. thanks
>>
>>200118369
Oh ok
>>
>>200115940
We get Anime movies in our Cinemas, in Hindi, English and even Japanese. So we have enough weebs here.
>>
Anime ( shounenshit ) is beloved in the third world

Anime ( slop like pic rel ) is seen as cringe and makes you look like a dirty pervert.
>>
I once saw a man in his late 20s or 30s watching pokemon on his phone in the metro, this is when I realised I need to buy land and marry an illiterate woman from a village to bear me 12 children
>>
I think everyone like Shin Chan or doraemon
>>
>>200118369
never watched dbz or naruto (both cringe)
watches opm thoughever and ninja hattori hindi dubbed (based)
>>
>>200123328
*watched
add kill la kill and mighty cat masked niyander to that list (ultra based)
>>
anime is creepy
every time i see something anime in passing i see a creepy old japance man giggling and drawing little girls
and what is trying to funyy just causes cringe to the point of actual heartburn
>>
>>200115940
funny story, I used to work in IT and the guy next to me was a bantu very uninvolved in western culture, he saw anime on my desktop wallpaper once and asked me about it the next week I saw him watching sword art online. I ruined the poor boy.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (56 KB, 512x320)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Saudi Prince is the savior of the Japanese animation industry
Until now, no one has sponsored...
>>
Popular Anime in India
Naruto Takes First Place Over Avatar
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls098557015/
>>
>>200126272
The remake is sponsored by saudis? thats news to me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.