[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702668238816297.png (398 KB, 818x1055)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
Horsebros CANNOT suffer in Britain.
>>
>>200117935
I legit thought she's fucking it lol
>>
File: 1488649568921.jpg (144 KB, 618x597)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>200117935
Nobody cares except maybe a handful of teenage girls.
It's the same with the horse at the Tokyo Olympics three years ago that refused to go and got clapped once on the behind by a trainer, and everybody was "oh no, animal cruelty!". Well, whips are designed to smart but not to leave any lasting damage.
>>
>>200120018
you need to get whipped
>>
>>200120601
It's really not bad. It's a short shock but no lasting pain. Whips these days are made from very thin flexible hollow plastic tubes.
Anyway, any animal trainer is taught not to use them excessively plus if it has to be to use the whip within 3 seconds, or the animal won't connect the whip with what it did wrong, and then there's no point in whipping and it turns into animal cruelty.
>>
>>200118046
Yeah I didn't see the plot twist coming at all.
>>
>>200120739
Lemme do that short-shock whip on german citizens who not obey some law. Aren't you ppl the most vocal on sharia punishment?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.