[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIP.jpg (20 KB, 474x412)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
What's the nigger word?
>>
File: thyme_cc.jpg (223 KB, 1890x1080)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>200121794
"Nigai" means "Bitter" in Japanese language.
>>
>>200121794
SKRRRT!
>>
>>200121794
the nigger word is nigger
i think its black in latin or something
>>
File: pepedevil.jpg (12 KB, 310x310)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>reading a book in class and you get to say negro out loud
>>
>>200121794
They call it the "NWORD" in the US.
It makes Americans fall over like fainting goats if you shout it, they are horribly afraid of it.

Or to put it in terms they would understand, it's like an avakadavra spell from harry potter.
>>
>>200121794
It means "nijjis" because pinks skinned people are nijjis from fucking pigs and becoming diseased to the point of having pink skin. Nijjis is an ancient latin word meaning filthy to describe the germanics. Negro and the terms came later after the fall of your caliphate in andalusia when bantus were enslaved by Queen Isabella's orders
>>
POPPED THE MOLLY, I'M SWEATIN' (WOO!)
POPPED THE MOLLY, I'M SWEATIN' (WOO!)
>>
>>200122308
kek I used to say that at work after I broke a sweat

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.