[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721750987170848.png (1.9 MB, 1741x1570)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
Americans call this dry, burnt meat "food"
>>
Tell us about the "special BBQ bread", Amerika-kun! Come on!
>>
>>200123002
I mean what even is the point of it? You eat toast in morning not with bbq
>>
>>200123091
No bro those are special BBQ bread slices. A hysterical American in the last thread about this precise image was 100% adamant that it wasn't just white bread. It's very special traditional American BBQ bread.
>>
File: 1672359741979887.png (388 KB, 580x541)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>200122969
>$175
you can order some McDonald's meal 20 times with it here.
>>
>>200123444
I asked some American acquaintances that live in Iowa and they told me that Austin, Texas has become the new Silicon Valley full of the kind of IT homos you only found in California 20 years ago. Probably as a result of Musk moving his offices there to tax evade or whatever.
Also that the food pictured is specially made and sold to these kinds of people who willingly spend $200 on a meal as long as they think the price makes it exclusive, even if it's shitty sub-par garbage a regular Texan would be offended by.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.