[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does it really work as well as they claim?
>>
>>200123672
>unironically pharamacucking
>>
Ya
>>
I hear that:
1. It's expensive.
2. You have to take it your entire life.
3. You have to start taking it BEFORE you start balding for it to have any effect.

And if you have to take it before you even have a problem, you have absolutely no way of knowing if it's actually working or if you're just not balding.
So basically it's the perfect scam.
>>
yes it has saved me
>>
File: F1NN5TER_cat_ears_crop.jpg (110 KB, 803x918)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>200123672
Yes it does magic to men.
>>
>>200123931
Oof that's really thin hair falling over those huge broad male shoulders.
>>
>>200123797
It's dirt cheap. The other two points are semi valid. You do have to take it for life and it doesn't restore your hair follicles. You can get a hair transplant and as long as you take fin it will never fall out though.
>>
I take one every two days. Really good boners
>>
>>200124011
It's not worth it. People who can't accept their inevitable decay are not going to manage well once it can no longer be hidden with these tricks.
There's no point, truly. If people are judging you on something which is faked with transplants and drugs then the recognition you get is inherently useless as it isn't actually you they're seeing. They're recognizing the illusion you've created while the real you becomes worthless.

And if your own self-worth is intrinsically tied to hair only maintained with drugs or fake plugs, then you're setting yourself up for KYS-tier depression once you realize you're living a lie.
Better to just accept it than this circus, in my opinion.
>>
>>200123797
>>200123797
Here it's cheap if you get the one that's 5mg for prostate and cut it into 4 pieces of approximately 1.25mg

>You have to start taking it before you start balding
I should definitely try it then because I'm not balding yet but there's a bit of hair and the barber told me I'll have a problem with baldness in my 30s which I obviously don't want

>You have to take it for your whole life
Sounds a bit worrying but if it works it works I guess
>>
>>200124431
There's a bit of less hair* which is gradually going to be less and less especially since I don't exercise etc
>>
>>200124431
It's fucked up that we allow women to dictate the worth of men based on natural genetics.
A woman who would not date you while balding is never going to be a good partner anyway.
Just not worth the bother.
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (19 KB, 739x415)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>200123672
Well, I've been taking it for over 3 years and I haven't witnessed any new hair growth but at least my hairline hasn't retracted further back
>>
>>200123672
Not as good as having non shit genetics

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.