[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: germany_presentday.png (4 KB, 1530x918)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Your thoughts on this country? I would like to visit it someday. I want to speak German!!!!!
>>
File: 1719403928073117.png (165 KB, 610x591)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>200127133
>I want to speak German!!!!!
why speak german when you could just not speak german
>>
this may seem odd, but I have no strong feelings about it
>>
It has no working infrastructure to speak of.
Shits the exact same as it was 40 years ago.
They use fax machines and paper filing cabinets. You can do nothing related to the state online and need to physically stand in line at the public service buildings to apply for passports or drivers licenses by filling out paper forms that then takes months to process and the license only gets sent to your mailbox if you're lucky, otherwise you got to go to the big police station 4 hours away to pick it up.

It feels like stepping backwards in time several decades when you're in Germany. Technology that's common elsewhere is unthinkable there.
>>
>>200127147
Your women are cute. I WILL impress a German woman with my language skills and we WILL get married and we WILL live in a tiny cosy village overlooked by a medieval castle
>>
>>200127283
SOVL
>>
>>200127133
I like my country but it is getting harder and harder.
>I would like to visit it someday.
Feel free to do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.