[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721543854369593.jpg (51 KB, 720x538)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
How can we save Africa?
Throwing money at them isn't working
>>
import 100.000.000 white women
>>
>>200136664
I honestly think it will sort itself out in a couple decades

the entire world will be basically first world by the end of the century
>>
>>200136664
we throw a fighting tournament where the strongest of each tribe fights to the death and the winning people become the Kangs of Africa.
>>
I can help them by donating white sperm
>>
>>200136664
Hands off, let em work it out. Pull foreign companies out and dramatically scale down foreign aid beyond the bare minimum of AIDS abatement and anti-famine measures. It'll be messy for a few decades but it's a big continent with significant material wealth. They need to take ownership of their own destiny and they can't do that with foreign companies out-competing domestic ones.
>>
>>200136755
>the Kang of Fighters
Kino
>>
Let them cook bro
>>
>>200136872
this. I was watching a youtube video about a south african township, and the people truly want to improve. they don't want to spend their lives hating white people or talking about racism.

whites need to stop being so involved because it leads to a confusing situation where there's an expectation of white assistance - in that arrangement they have no incentive to actually step up and improve themselves.
>>
File: 1700067291649571.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>200136896
>the Kang of Fighters
fucking hell this shit is so FUNNY :))))
>>
>>200136664
destroying france

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.