[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6310.jpg (180 KB, 800x450)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Berlin is a polish city. Even the name is polish . They should have it back
>>
berlin is ugly af (like most german cities and towns) and is reminiscent of moscow unironically

obviously, "only" as a consequence of WW2, but a well-deserved one.
>>
>>200138689
Did she actually work in our favor by destroying Germany from inside?

>Merkel is of German and Polish descent. Her paternal grandfather, Ludwik Kasner, was a German policeman of Polish ethnicity. After being captured in France during World War I, he joined the Blue Army and likely fought against Germany.[20][21] He married Merkel's grandmother Margarethe, a German from Berlin, and relocated to her hometown where he again worked in the police. In 1930, they Germanised the Polish name Kaźmierczak to Kasner.[22][23][24][25] Merkel's maternal grandparents were the Danzig politician Willi Jentzsch and Gertrud Alma (née Drange), a daughter of the city clerk of Elbing (now Elbląg, Poland) Emil Drange. Since the mid-1990s, Merkel has publicly mentioned her Polish heritage on several occasions and described herself as a quarter Polish, but her Polish roots became better known as a result of a 2013 biography.
>>
>>200138741
Berlin is a polish city though. Or does berlin sounds german to you?
>>
>>200138773
>our
She was russian agent, bitch would had great career in stasi
>>
>>200138773
she was a stasi agent working on behalf of Russia, unironically thinking Russia would be strong enough to subdue Ukraine within 2 weeks if the push came to shove, while the gas would continue flowing thru the nord streamz. Scholzy boy was thinking this too.

but in hindsight you could make a joke like this.
>>
>>200138830
stasi controlled alle in east germany, you couldn't be a chemist like her, especially a quantum chemist or something, without being caught in the Stasi net. professions such as hers were at the top of importance as the so-called "technical intelligentsia" (at least that's how they were called here) which could be of use to capture Western technology into the eastern bloc through obscure illegal methods
>>
>>200138741
I was in Berlin this weekend and I think it was fine. Sure there were some homeless, but I didn't feel disgust as much as in London.
>>
>>200138689
Poles are a such a pathetic and petty people.
Yeah, you got conquered by all your neighbors for centuries.

Get over it.
>>
File: 1668028259421682s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>200139643
your country isn't real

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.