[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG-20240724-WA0010.jpg (87 KB, 1080x919)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Me : Vladikavkaz and Barnaul
>>
>>200138923
The problem with picrel is that there's no running water or electricity in both but one is accidental and you can't complain unless you want to get shot and the other is because they want to milk you for more money
>>
>>200138923
I would say St Petersburg and Moscow if the former wasn’t populated by drug addicts and mentally ill whores while the latter wasn’t populated by kikes, churkas and all manner of sovlless golems worshipping the ruble.
>>
>>200140801
You're projecting Mexican problems onto other countries
>>
>>200140852
Piter is all zoomers on those gay scooter things now
>>
>>200138923
>no mention of living conditions and paper thin status of the walls and ceiling in the soviet apartment
>>
>>200138923
Neftegorsk, by far
>>
>>200138923
>>200138923
>Free*
*-If the demand is currently not too high and if you agree to sign your family's asses off to the local state enterprise for the next n-teen years
>Cannot be evicted
-* probably nowhere to be evicted from yet, you filled out a whole lot of paperwork to get in line and now you're playing the waiting game, comrade. You may receive an offer for an apartment in the honorable town of Buttfuckgorod, as a milking enterprise was recently built there, they need new workers so you'd be appointed one fairly quickly if you agree. I think you should take this deal, comrade. It doesn't come every day. If not, you can wait it out until a sport in a komunalka in the city you want opens up. Sure, you'll live with another family in the same small apartment, but if you pump out more kids, you can file a complaint requesting a bigger apartment for yourself. I suggest you do that then. Get in line for the bigger apartment, comrade

>>200142487
This was my favorite part about growing up in one of those fuckers until I was 13 and my family moved out.
There was this one asshole upstairs from me who was 2 years older and would constantly try to bully me in the yard. One day I started making fun of him because of the cringe shit his parents were saying during sex(room where his parents slept was right up 1 floor from where me and my 2 brothers slept). Every other kid in the yard started gigakek'ing at his expense and he never bothered me again.
Changes the way you saw your neighbors in every day situations when you've been hearing exactly how your neighbors fuck for years through your paper thin ceiling...
>>
>>200138923
Norilsk and Vorkuta
>>
>commieblocks
:(
>capiblocks
:O
>>
>>200138923
For the time Soviet apartments were probably nice. Now however they are all run down hunks of concrete emblematic of a decaying society.
>>
>>200138923
>Sankt Petersburg
sounds cool
>>
>>200143895
Finns got contracted to build some along the Soviet-Finnish border and apparently they were really high quality. Didn't have any of the issues typically associated with Soviet apartments.
>>
File: 1672504224247.png (120 KB, 337x404)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>200138923
irkutsk
>>
File: sochi.jpg (114 KB, 1024x683)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Sochi
>>
File: GIMHDwdagAAVVxl.png (726 KB, 680x450)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>>200138923
Bilhorod bc it gets bombed
>>
Soviet apartments were free why does this myth still goes around? You had to wait for you flat and pay a downpayment and "rent" all the same. Moving was nearly impossible and if you're stuck with a shitty apartment you're out of luck. System was incredibly corrupted too you had no chance getting an apartment from a big city. It's no different than in capitalist countries today but at least you can move freely
>>
>>200147412
weren't free*
>>
>>200138923
Sneedostov
>>
>>200140868
>t. pierogi mexican
>>
>>200138923
Post stalinist architecture is shit
As for city :
Xanti-Mansiisk

>>200143881
this lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.