[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: W1u_nbRQItY.jpg (357 KB, 2085x1746)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
Why is everything they do considered colonialism?

>Buy uranium from Niger
Colonialism

>Pepo in Mali speak French
Colonialism

They are so powerful
>>
anglos are still coping and wish they could do the exact same
>>
>>200139261
They were some of the most evil and subversive colonizers. They did some incredibly fucked up war crimes.
>>
>>200139649
>he types in English
lól
>>
>>200140051
because it's the only language you know
>>
Why didn't the French have any successful colonies? Quebec doesn't count, they would be failed state without the support of Anglo-Canada.
>>
>>200140762
More like Canada would be a veiled state without Quebec
>>
>>200140941
Most of us don't want Quebec to be part of Canada, we would have been happy to let them leave. Unfortunately the Quebec independence movement is dead because they have realized how dependent they are on the Anglo. Even worse, our federal government is dominated by federalist Quebeckers who are desperate to keep Quebec happy and give them whatever they want. Anglos need to take full control of our government and finally put Quebec in their place: Leave if you want, there will be no more special treatment.
>>
>>200139261
Half of it is political schizo babble used to legitimise hostility while the other half is kinda true. Mali speaking French primarily is a remnant of colonialism but it buying uranium isn't. The latter is just trade
>>200140762
French colonies were insanely corrupt compared to Anglo colonies. They both had blunders obvs but France was a lot more open about having no interest in doing anything besides strengthening the mainland. Britain pushed settlement in its colonies for several reasons but France didn't for the most part so a usual French colony would look like:
>Colonial administration of educated french citizens dominate politics
>mass swathes of a native population only a fraction of which are given formal education or healthcare
>economy completely dependent on natural sources because there's no reason to educate the natives until they work in better fields
>The minute the administrators leave you basically have a massive mine run by retards that now has to act independently

British colonies were similar but were willing to concede in terms of education and healthcare in some cases and were "softer" during decolonisation. France was Portugal-tier stubborn and continued to sabotage their own colonies for a long time
>>
So why is it a bad thing that they speak French? Do they want them deprived of education or what? And why are they telling us that using English?
>>
Anglos inhabiting Quebec is colonialism, when will the oppression end
>>
Is anyone complaining that South America speaks Spanish? Nope. People get incredibly butthurt that Africa speaks French.
>>
>>200139261
>>Pepo in Mali speak French
>Colonialism
it literally is the reason for it
>>
Those fuck tards who talk decolonialism really view English a default language. They bathe in it. Don't listen to them.
>>
File: english canadian patriot.jpg (295 KB, 1089x1200)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>200139261
Canada would be irrelevant without Qvébec. Qvébec is better than the rest of Canada. Without the hard-working québécois, Angloid Canada would be africa-tier.
>>
File: Opération_Barkhane.jpg (1.03 MB, 2500x1665)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>200139261
Because France is the only European country that still goes out of it way to control it former colonies.
>>
I went to Montreal with my sister once, met a guy and never for the life of me manged to understand his Quebec French accent, so I tried talking in English, but they don't speak it. And then it hit me, he's the same color as me! and they speak Arabic! I'm such a dumbass haha! Funny how most of the people there are Arabs haha..

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.