[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: european bug cake.png (451 KB, 710x655)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
Would you eat ze boogs?
>>
>>200139310
Margarine isn't good enough for these lunatics?
Why the fuck are they so obsessed with bugs??
>>
humiliation ritual
>>
what's wrong with bugs anyway, it's not like you're actually eating a cockroach or anything because the product is so refined at the end that its pretty much indistinguishable from regular food
shit they put in sausages is way more disgusting
>>
Yes?
Macros are macros, protein is protein.
Besides, bugs are the same as lobsters.
>>
i'm vegan. i care about animals, i don't give a fuck about bugs. i'd eat bugbutter to protect the cows from mistreatment in the evil dairy industry that exists hand in hand with the evil meat industry.
>>
thats not food for mankind
give it some aliens or who ever can handle rubbish
>>
>>200139310
>belgian pastries and bakery
not even once, way to damage your own reputation
>>200140827
wtf i love ultraprocessed bug food now
>>
>>200141099
nutrition is nutrition dude, who cares
it's fine as long as eating it doesn't put you in the ground
>>
File: 1652638431062.webm (992 KB, 720x720)
992 KB
992 KB WEBM
I
WILL
NOT
EAT
THE
FUCKING
BUGS
>>
why are some people so against using honest to god butter
>>
>>200140976
They only need to stop with industrial slaughterhouses and poultry. Farm-sourced meat and dairy are better in quality than mass-produced alternatives and more expensive which will keep the plebs out and force more people into vegetarianism
>>
>>200139310
scientists are mushing bugs in a blender and baking them? what kind of scientists do that exactly?
>>
>>200142210
>scientists are mushing bugs in a blender and baking them?
Why would scientist put polacks in a blender?
>>
>>200142297
>>200142266
are you capable of not seething about Poland every second of your being?
>>
>>200139310
Fucking why. If they make it so real butter is overly expensive or ban it outright then people will only use margarine, never this shit.
>>
>>200141155
Nothing stopping you from eating cockroaches and earthworms bro but personally I won't.
>>
File: eatzebugs.jpg (50 KB, 500x375)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>200139310
>le fancy science bugfood
what's wrong with good ol fashioned fried whole insects?
>>
>>200140976
>tf
I love Hitler now
>>
>>200140827
How about i just have butter instead, ok faggot?
>>
>>200142210
they're called food scientists and it's a well paid job, they're the ones behind all the industrial slop available in stores today
>>
>>200139310
What a convoluted way to make processed food
>>
VGH Dutrouxbros
>>
File: 6532648.png (199 KB, 768x1024)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>be human
>have cow
>it eats grass
>it shits on the field which helps grass grow
>fucking circle of life
>it doesn't even need drinking water during summer cause it eats so much fucking grass
>the grass grows from rainwater which is fucking free and mostly unusable otherwise anyway
>cow grows up and turns all your grass into meat and milk
>literally a perfect fucking system
>NOOOOOOO COWS ARE LE BAD THEY CONSUME TRILLIONS OF LITERS OF WATER YOU MUST EAT LE BLITZED UP BUGS INSTEAD
>>
if you've eaten bread, you've eaten bugs. Do you think that mills pick out every weevil from a massive pile of grain? Nope. They grind those fuckers up with the wheat. Have you ever left a sealed sack of flour unrefrigerated, and noticed it got maggots? How did that happen? Cause the insect eggs were already in the flour before you bought it.
>>
>>200139310
DO NOT look up how they make cheese
>>
>>200139310
If it taste good, if it's edible and doesnt cause cancer or some shit like that in the long term, if it contains the right nutrients, then why the fuck would anyone oppose to it?
>>
>>200141099
>ultraprocessed

It's margarine-tier. Also bugs are low-fat, high-protein which should give it some interesting cooking potentials. The big problem with this I think is they always default to using it as a substitute rather than trying to work out how to use it properly.

>>200144599
>What is farmland
>What is water and air pollution
>"just take the cows into a field bro, trust me that's all cattle farming is"
>>
>>200139361
There's nothing wrong with margarine
>>
>>200144599
There are more efficient methods of using the land.
The modern Finnish land area could support 100 million FINNISH people if FINNISH people actually breeeded and the land was used efficiently.
>>
>>200140842
No they aren't retard
It's like saying a dog is the same as a fucking cow
>>
File: Angela.png (1.27 MB, 733x914)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
I eat a different type of bug if you catch my drift
>>
>>200146851
A dog isn't eaten because it's the hecking pupperino.
Bugs aren't eaten because they're icky.
Not the same thing.
>>
File: 1685587912281891.jpg (49 KB, 680x678)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>200139310
I hate globalists so much its unreal
>be me, leaf
>live in a country with 318 billion trees, roughly 40% of all trees on earth, total cumulative deforestation is less than 1%
>government heavily taxes and restricts lumber, makes building houses almost impossible, starts forest fires artificially to make people scared of climate change
>canada has 3,478 CUBIC KILOMETRES of waterflow per year, as well as gargantuan reserves in the great lakes. there is enough water for every person to have 10,000L per year, only limited by logistics
>canada has insane oil reserves, our conventional oil & gas wellscontain 172 billion barrels or 27×109 m3 of crude, and our ecological preservation & efficiency technology is such that the vast majority of pollution occurs only at the car muffler (petroleum "gas"), stove (natural gas), or trashcan (plastics). this industry is functionally the only thing holding canada's economy together, and generates enough money for the communist government to literally steal it through tax and redistribute it to places they want to vote for them
>government conspires with foreign saudi oil companies to try and destroy this economy for short term gain, puts obscene taxes on fuel, which in turn drivs the price of food up exponentially, (farmers pay 58% carbon tax, shipping companies pay 58% carbon tax, bakeries, meat processing plants pay 58% carbon tax, which gets factored into food prices)
>canada has roughly 900 million square km of land to use for farming
>government decides to try and destroy agriculture and make people eat imported bug meal despite the fact that they could just a) let people eat the food we're already producing, or b) feed that bug meal to chicken which is both tasty and not cancer causing
>>
>>200140827
anything which needs to be "refined" is not suitable to be eaten. God already gave us all the foods we need.
>>
File: 1669427337792557.jpg (318 KB, 1077x1082)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>200139361
what >>200139361 said and also because bug farming is extremely centralized, more akin to a drug lab than a farm, which makes it easy to control. You probably have heard of agenda 2030, but have you heard of agenda 2045? if you're wondering why the globalists want you endlaved to a digital ID and eating bugs in a 15 minute city, it isn't just so they have control, its because they want to fucking kill you, starting with the most rebellious and ending only when there are 500 million people total, who exist to enable the elites to become immortal, which is even more demoralizing because that plan is fucking stupid
>>200145571
cows do not pollute, they fix enough nitrogen into the soil to offset their methane farts by a massive margin, also aside from moving them around to stop them from eating all the grass in one field >>200144599 is right. Any kind of pollution from cows and farming has to do with globalist bullshit, either bullshit factory farmers do to the cows, or bullshit made up by some 23yo communist who has never been within 20 feet of a cow. you have to remember that buffalo & bison, which are essentially fuckhuge wild cows, have lived almost everywhere for millions of years
>t.grew up around cows, river is still clean enough to drink out of, land is still extremely healthy
>>
File: 1687814836475553.jpg (151 KB, 800x600)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>200147976
counterargument: beer
>captcha 44XX
>>
>>200139310
Yes, I want to eat all the animals.
>>
Just watch the leather apron club video on bugs on the topic. The farming process involving chicken, pigs and cows is incredibly well optimized and makes most it possible for humans to get so many nutrients from sources that they couldn't eat, like grass. The only objectible aspect could be industrial scale animal farming for various reasons, but that's not the globalist argument. They are literally mentally ill.
>>
>>200139310
One of the first steps in enslaving a population is to remove their access to meat and animal-based nutrition in general.
In ancient times this was done by force, in modern times, it is done by propaganda to brainwash the subjects into compliance.

That's the reason there's such a strong and deliberate political push towards plant-based diets, vegetarianism, veganism, etc.
Plant-based diets, especially veganism, literally shrink your brain and make you docile and compliant.
>>
>>200140827
do not talk about what's inside a sausage
>>
>>200139361
Bugs are great, actually. You can feed them with nigger corpses
>>
These products are for people with LI and food allergies. Nobody cares if you, 4chan schizo #4,000,000,001 buys them or not.
>>
>>200147976
no. we need more people the LINE MUST GO UP annd we can't afford to feed everybody with normal food.

now eat your fucking microplastics
>>
>>200139361
Because they are very fast and cheap to produce and some idiots still buy them even when they are sold at like 10x the price of beef.
Many reptile pet owners grow their own insects because it's so easy. Of course Mr. Goldenstein is going to shill this shit with dollar signs in his eyes hoping it will become more popular in the future.
>>
File: 1655731008066.jpg (175 KB, 966x899)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>200139361
it's actually your fault mr cattle, do you really think it is sustainable to feed yourself the way you do now when the population doesn't stop growing and there is less and less land and resources available?
we are simply doing what we believe is right, it is the bugs or more wars
>>
File: file.png (64 KB, 299x168)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>200139310
Okay, but why not vacuum distil it afterwards? That "butter" will reek of bugs if you don't
>>
>>200142435
All the spiky chitin stuff cutting up your intestines

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.