[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2123.png (22 KB, 250x214)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Would you support decolonization of Lithuania?
>>
>>200141273
They don't own that already tho
>>
>>200141273
i'd rather they colonize us again instead of the m*scovites
>>
>>200143212
why do you hate your slavic brothers?
>>
>>200141273
Stop it.
1. In the Grand Duchy our language wasn't even an official state language. It functioned primary a spoken tongue among those who were native to 'Lithuania proper' of the duchy. Almost every ethnic Lithuanian that wanted to be some kind of non-local statesman needed to learn at least one of:
Latin
Polish
Ruski/Old-Belarusian. Depending on location/position.

And even muh ethnic 'Lithuania proper' slowly shrank bit by bit over the centuries.

...you can stop decolonizing Lithuania now. Thanks.
>>
>>200143518
I'm sorry
>>
>>200143511
or you guys, for that matter
>>
>>200141273
Decolonizing it created two biggest rus shitholes Europe has ever seen: belarussia and ukraine
>>
>>200143725
Slavs ruled the GDoL. Jogaila had a Slavic mother and converted from Orthodoxy to Catholicism
>>
File: aKXbrN9a_700w_0.jpg (102 KB, 700x1050)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>200143769
Sure buddy sure
>>
>>200143518
>Šventoji instead of Nevėžis to denote Samogitian territory
Good one, retard faggot.
Newsflash, Panevėžys and Biržai were never in Samogita.
I like how that cartographic error started by one Dutch retard whi didn't know shit about the eastern half of Europe and whatever directions he was working off of, he simply marked the beginning of Nevėžis river as the natural and political line between the two regions, but then suddenly leaps across a piece of land to connect it to Šventoji. I guess retard saw two rivers next to each other and assumed 'well, then the bigger one must be the border!'
And a large number of western european atlases just copied his error. Meanwhile, maps and atlases which we know actually had local sources in the PLC or were made in the PLC, none made this error.

Every single actual PLC document, like just one example the 1667 census on GDL side has all noble manor houses, lands owned, their serfs, by region of the PLC. Samogitian poviats end exactly where you'd expect them to. At Kėdainiai in the furthest easternmost of Samogitia.
>>
>>200143893
That's not what we're discussing here. But based fellow lp_maps man of culture nontheless.
>>200143590
Before the Union of Krewo it wasn't really culturally Polish in any way of any significane. You could've just scratched Polish language off that list. But it still wasn't ethnically expanding. Kek.
>>
Okay, my question to Poles and Liths is:
Who gets custody and whom do i get to see on the weekends and for half of my vacations?
>>
>>200144247
That depends. Do you agree to be the next Mindaugas and restore the Kingdom of Lithuania or not?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Karl,_Duke_of_Urach
>>
>>200144247
I dont even know where you're from
>>
>>200144279
Okay, where do i sign up?
>>
>>200144279
>1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindaugas
>2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Karl,_Duke_of_Urach
>3. 4chan /int/poster prince
Holy plummeting fall from grace for Kingdom of Lithuania
>>
>>200144289
the magical ruthenian swamps
>>
>>200144322
i see where you're coming from, but i believe that this could be a turning point
>>
>>200144328
you belong to us then, Ukraine is Polish, Lithuania can keep Belarus
>>
>>200141273
I don't know. That's the Polish realm. They just tell us. Ask them.
>>
>>200144353
oh and who is mommy and who is daddy?
>>
>>200144452
Poland is daddy, Lithuania mommy, Czechia the mistress, Slovakia your adoptive brother, and Russia the abusive pedophile uncle we don't invite to family gatherings who always shows up anyway
>>
>>200144349
vgh

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.