[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lang_ar-th09-th09logo.png (845 KB, 640x480)
845 KB
845 KB PNG
Do you do ROMHacking in your country?

I'm trying to translate Megami Tensei on the NES to Arabic but I've already been filtered by encoding standards
>>
I've never heard of this before. is this about taking the code from old video games and figuring out how it works so you can build levels and stuff with it?
>>
>>200141522
Yes. Decompiling and editing the code of old games
>>
>>200141615
is it difficult? what skills do you need to do this?
>>
Pacts with demons are haram
>>
Why the NES ones in particular? Are you doing both or just the first?
>>
>>200141810
>is it difficult
Very
>What skills do you need
Assembly programming
>>200141878
Because they're simpler overall. I have to figure this one out before moving to more complicated consoles like PSX
>>
>>200142537
did you learn assembly programming beforehand or are you learning it while doing this project
>>
>>200142537
hello?
>>
>>200141489
you should reply to people in this thread
>>
>>200142584
Learning as I go desu
>>
Megami tensei is literal haram and heretic
Allahs not happy bout you
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.