[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fire.webm (3.3 MB, 720x1280)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB WEBM
You guys remember when the tallest mountain of garbage in the world was on fire and we thought indians were going to die but nothing happened?
I 'member.
>>
iirc it happens every year, and every year they pile even more trash on top of that
>>
>>200141787
yeah it's in my city and no one cared or cares about that
>>
>>200141787
It's probably the least smelly thing in all of India.
>>
>>200142268
I want to set it on fire again
>>
They live in such putrid filth I can only assume they built up some super human tolerance to it.
>>
>>200141787
why are countries like india allowed to operate without the slightest concern for the environmental regulations that all civilized countries on the planet follow? everyone on the planet needs China to invade India to start creating contingency plans for the preservation of the planet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.