[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

they let me go this morning
>>
why do i never win in mcdonalds monopoly?
>>
>>200143015
how was the food?

any pictures?
>>
whatwas it like and was there any cute girls and are you by chance a cute girl
>>
so what youre saying is you spent 2 months in serbia?
>>
>>200143015
Čim su te mučili
>>
>>200143015
Is it because you stated publicly that genociding Albanians, Bosniaks or Croats is not a good thing and Serbs are not the good guys actually?
>>
Did you try lying about that glass bottle in your ass?
>>
>>200143015
what did you even do for that to happen
>>
>>200143059
the food was mostly okay surprisingly. of course everything was very low budget(pate, broth, margarine) but there were times they gave us some class A pies for dinner for some reason
>>200143066
it was hell on earth and i never ever want to go back there. no, no girls
>>200143070
nekakvim gnusnim uvredama uglavnom
>>
Was the food good? I tried to kill myself with a rope like 10 years ago and went one month into a rehab clinic too.
My mom found me in the kitchen with the rope.
Did you have good cigarettes there to help you out?
>>
>>200143335
i didn't really do anything. i became psychotic and i had this delusion vucic and dodik put cameras and mics in my apartment
>>
>>200143430
Is the straitjacket real or a joke ?
>>
>>200143387
>Was the food good?
kinda. everything they were giving us was edible
>Did you have good cigarettes there to help you out?
it depended. the other lunatics never wanted to give me their cigarettes for some reason. at the same time they expected free cigarettes from me when they were out. the other lunatics were fucking dicks
>>
>>200143448
i had to google what that is. no, they had other methods. tying one to a bed was their favorite way of torture
>>
>>200143430
>i had this delusion vucic and dodik put cameras and mics in my apartment
Bet you actually had those in your room at your stay
>>
Was it like a prison? Were the doctors and nurses sympathetic at least?
>>
>>200143360
>nekakvim gnusnim uvredama uglavnom
Na primjer? Kakvi su bili ostali luđaci s tobom?
>>
>>200143430
BASED SCHIZO
They are really after you Zerbian Patriot! Vucić sold his soul to Moloch, he's a NAFO tranny now!!
>>
>>200143793
it felt exactly like prison. the doctors and technicians were supportive at best and neutral at worst. they were not the problem of that place - the prisoners were. they were fucking insufferable. at least most of them
>>
>>200143887
Were the other patients violent? Did the staff keep people safe from one another?
>>
>>200143068
Underrated
>>
>>200143837
pa na primer dva ludaka pred tobom pricaju kako ti je majka dobra picka i kako bi je jebali. na primer jedan ludak ti kaze da si picka i da si se usro. sve to moras da istrpis jer ako odgovoris na bilo kakav nacin uprava ludnice ti uzima to kao minus i duze ces ostati u ludari. a ti ludaci sto tako vredjaju su najtezi slučajevi tamo tako da ih boli kurac da budu fini jer svakako su tamo deo inventara
>>
>>200143448
strait jackets are rarely used, 5 point restraint beds are the standard practice
>>
why should I believe you?
got any proofs there pal
>>
>>200143015
Why not Albanian?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.