[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4055.jpg (2.82 MB, 3024x4032)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
I’m not advocating doing it, that would be illegal! I’m just asking where in the world you would find the same climate as Colombia/Peru where the coca is grown? Meghalaya, India? Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia? Hawaii? Anybody know the Koppen-Geiger climate for growing the yayo tree? Only for intellectual curiosity purposes *no propagation of this harmful drug is intended*
>>
if you look up a city in weatherspark it'll tell you which other city has a similar climate
>>
>>200144900
Imagine if they legalized it, and instead of gasoline mystery chemicals thirdie coca, you would get pure made stuff from lab.
>>
Java used to produce a lot when it was under Dutch occupation
>>
>>200144946
Thanks for the tip bruv, I’ll check it out

>>200145061
Interesting, do you know the particular area of Java? I assume some highland/foothill region in the monsoon rain shadow? Like the east or north? Where do the monsoons hit Java from? The north or west or south? I could look it up myself, so thanks for the direction at least!

>>200144992
I thought you needed the gasoline? It wouldn’t be coke without the gasoline smell.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.