[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

do Ashkenazi Jews in America feel culturally closer to the Austro-Hungarian Empire or to Russia?
>>
Ashkenazi Jews feel a lot of nostalgia about the Austro-Hungarian Empire
The most important English language military historian of the Austrian empire is a Jew, Gunther E. Rothenberg
>>
>>200145184
Most aske kikes are from polan, ukraine and russia.
>>
>>200145184
Germa and Austrian killed off almost all of their Jews and Americans Jews are all from Eastern Europe(ironically, because Austrian/german Jews weren’t persecuted before the holocaust so they didn’t emigrate nearly as much)
>>
>>200145848
This is true. Half my family comes from Russia and Ukraine. I have no West European ancestors besides an English goy.

It's also why there's no Western Yiddish today, everything is Eastern Yiddish with a shit ton of Slavic vocabulary.
>>
>>200146038
Well one factor you have to take into account is that Jews in Western and Central Europe were both allowed to assimilate and desperately wanted to assimilate so Yiddish was lost very quickly
>>
>>200146082
It went away within 3 generations, it was very quick. Then they all got holohoaxed and today's Yiddish speakers still don't reach their kids English.
>>
>>200146128
I think it's pretty awesome how they keep yiddish especially in Israel
They refuse to use Hebrew because they think it's a holy language which ought to be used only in religious contexts
>>
>>200146373
There is no way you are avsie, there is nothing wholesome about yids.
>>
File: 1701641148298517.jpg (982 KB, 1647x2130)
982 KB
982 KB JPG
>>200146434
I am a hardcore judeophile
>>
>>200146518
dude

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.