[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have the feeling that my teacher and classmates are fucking dumbasses when it comes to the subject america

Number one:They say that Americans doesn't know anything from the outside world.

Number 2:Nobody of these idiots know how big usa is compared to the European Union

Number 3: they are bitching on America while they all consume American products applications, movies, games and technology

So I can say they all talking shit while they don't know anything about it

Yeah stupid people exist everywhere but I have seen people in Germany that can't even tell much about their own nation.
Yeah america has problems but Europe also have them poverty and shitty neighborhoods exist on both continents

Worst thing is that German streamers are trying to be wannabe americans

A
>>
File: IMG_9936.jpg (106 KB, 1179x879)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>200145464
But I do know about Europe

I can do the capitals and languages and most major historical events too
>>
>>200145464
>They say that Americans doesn't know anything from the outside world.
They say that here too, which is ironic considering that Canadians don't know anything about the outside world OR their own country.
>>
>>200145555
How are Canadians
>>
>>200145464
based
>>
Next time it comes up tell them about a website with a lot of americans who “know” about the “outside world”
>>
>>200145926
I think they believe Americans are stupid because the stupid people become the loudest

But not everyone is a dumbass
>>
>>200145953
I’ve met some germans who were pretty fucking dull. Do I now assume that everyone from germany is stupid?
>>
>>200146023
No not all of them are morons

But I also met a lot of morons who don't know any basic knowledge

Like I literally met someone who didn't know the whole alphabet
>>
>>200146023
No
>>
Most Americans are dumbasses and don't know anything. With a 300M population there are some smart people though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.