[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240607_011318.jpg (284 KB, 993x1034)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
When I was a kid I thought I'm the main character, turns out I'm just an NPC who's standing in one place 24/7 and waiting for the main character to come and make me his companion and drag me into his adventures
>>
>>200145933
having a companion to drag you on cool adventures sounds awesome I'm just an NPC you can talk to maybe once and that's it
>>
>>200145933
only a girlfriend would solve all of your problems of some of you here
>>
>>200145933
Don't lie, you want the main character to arrive, take you on an adventure and then start a deep and emotional romance side plot.
>>
>>200145933
Hey. I just busted again to your face pic. It was extra creamy.
That is all.
>>
i love finns who make their own adventures
honestly its probably pretty comfy in finnlandia. adventures are scary and you just get scared bad things will happen if you stop doing them. i dont really think you have to do that if you're a finn
you just marry a qt finn woman and pour over scandinavian horror folkore or something
>>
Rate my plan
> get a job
> cut off contact with family
> join the ukraine foreign legion
>>
>>200146660
Nonce
>>
>>200147240
Finnfag is a fully grown man.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.