[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
This is my first time out of the country and holy fuck this board was not memeing about the Jeet situation up here.
A part of me was expecting Canada to be a bit bit whiter than the US but it's not.
It's the same except all their browns are jeets instead of mexicans.
I walk into some random bumfuck prairie town on the border and the first Time Hortons I walk into is swarmed with jeets.
Even in the US a town that rural would be majority white but not here.
I see ads for immigration everywhere and Asians renting out EVERYTHING.
It's also way more multilingual here. In the US everything is in English with maybe some Spanish here and there but in Canada it's like blade runner with ads and signs from every language in Asia splattered everywhere like there's no real expectation for them to learn English.
Canada bros you guys are in some really deep brown waters.
>>
Impregnate some pajeetas and get fuck out there.
>>
>>200148234
Two walls
>>
>>200148234
What's timmy gonna do?
>>
>>200148234
This is America if they weren't so h*ckin racist and stuff.
>>
File: Download (13).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>200148234
Where are you currently? Ontario is filled to the brim with jeets and arabs and chinks and niggers.
>>
>>200148234
Which city are you in?
>>
>>200148305
I would not even want to touch a pajeeta let alone stick my dick in one
>>
>>200148234
>A part of me was expecting Canada to be a bit bit whiter than the US but it's not.
That's because until the 2000s or even 2010s, it probably was.
Everyone I heard who visited said the same.
>>
>>200148360
>>200148375
Winnipeg.
And I hear you guys consider this place small so I fear I fear the unbridled jeeting places like Toronto and Vancouver must be experiencing
>>
>>200148234
what kind of sick nigga spend their vacations in fucking Canada
>>
>>200148454
>Winnipeg
Never been and probably never will, but if you think it's bad there, just wait until you go to Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa. It's all brown.
>>
>>200148347
I for one, wouldn't want to stick around to find out
>>
>>200148347
Rent a quarter of a duplex with five roommates from Mr wong
>>
>>200148454
Kek, Winnipeg is our whitest city. You should see Toronto. You are basically in the midwest of Canada.

>A part of me was expecting Canada to be a bit bit whiter than the US but it's not.
Anglo Canada is around as non-white as America. Canada appears whiter on statistics because of Quebec and the international students don’t have citizenship yet.
>>
>>200148234
I wanted to visit India a while back but looks like I can just go to Canada. Utterly grim how they got browned in like 5 years even our situation isn't that bad
>>
File: 1721833886843750.jpg (90 KB, 1024x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>200148569
Yup, visiting Brampton will give an even more authentic experience than visiting Jeetland itself
>>
>>200148234
Pajeets have no Favstian spirit so they're probably only prevalent in population centers, just walk deep innawoods and you won't see a single one.
>>
>>200148773
No, there isn't enough housing for them to all live in the big cities, so you can find them literally everywhere except maybe the most remote parts of Nunavut.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.