[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721861696500391.jpg (104 KB, 1200x1600)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
I'm a recent graduate of the Direction Générale de l'Aviation Civile. I've worked in several airports. Do you think it would be possible for me to study in Russia and try to open an airline or other business in the aviation field?

Я нeдaвнo oкoнчил Глaвнoe yпpaвлeниe гpaждaнcкoй aвиaции. Я paбoтaл в нecкoльких aэpoпopтaх. Кaк вы дyмaeтe, вoзмoжнo ли для мeня пoлyчить oбpaзoвaниe в Poccии и пoпытaтьcя oткpыть aвиaкoмпaнию или дpyгoй aвиaциoнный бизнec?

Иcкpeннe Baш
>>
>>200149139
Which roles did you have? ATC?
>>
>>200149185
Yes for 9 months
Wasnt qualified because my mom got diagnosed xith alzheimers, couldnt focus at work
>>
>>200149139
this is the most retarded shit ive seen all day
you wanna be broke and working in shit conditions on purpose?
>>
>>200149415
What do you mean? Russia is a huge empty country, or dors need airlines
>>
>I'm a recent graduate of the Direction Générale de l'Aviation Civile.
Why do french people do this? I work for liikenne ja viestintävirasto. See how stupid that looks when you use your own titles and schools in your own language in english. If you speak english you speak english simple as
>>
>>200149512
your plane might get shot down by "accident"
>>
>>200149613
> Direction Géneral de l'Aviation Civile
> General direction of civil aviation

These are all French words, stop being disingenuous
>>
>>200149824
That was my point why cant you just say general direction of civil aviation?
>>
>>200149139
No
>>
>>200149139
how much money do you think it costs to start an airline?
>>
>>200149905
Because it was English that borrowed these words from French, not the other way around.
If 30% of the English words came from Finnish you would understand.
>>
>>200149139
>try to open an airline or other business in the aviation field
Have you read any aviation-related news about that country in the last few years?
>>
>>200150471
You also need to fuck off back to Russia, draft dodger.
>>
Bro wanna get shot down by s-300

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.