[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707066419747248.jpg (73 KB, 567x852)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Americans had to invent senior communities with private shuttles to drive you around because our cities are car-dependent wastelands and after a certain age driving becomes too hazardous, so we send our seniors to live like prisoners. That's what you get to look forward to at the end of your life, after all your hard work, you just get set aside and disposed of. Sometimes your children might decide to care for you, but that's not much better since you'll be stuck in your children's house and will need to be driven around like if you were a kid again. If we still had walkable cities you'd be able to enjoy your senior years strolling through your neighborhood, walking to your local park, shopping in your town square, meeting up with the other elderly, etc. but since 99% of you don't live in walkable cities, you'll be living like you're under house arrest. Look forward to it!
>>
We get it, you hate taking care of your parents
>>
>>200149660
I'll have you know I took care of my grandma until the very end. She was a staunch urbanite who owned a house downtown which she bought ages ago, and she absolutely hated living in my dad's countryside home during the last few years of her life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.