[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721876517906524.jpg (538 KB, 1200x1200)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
The entire world is becoming africanized. Africa is outbreeding every other continent by two or even THREE times! How are you preparing for a world that will soon be majority black and the black men who will be emigrating to your small town?
>>
in order to promote economic efficiency our future AI overlords will perform progressively broader castration based on IQ decile. unfortunately this means most blacks will be castrated
>>
I don't get it. Is everyone else supposed to have 10 kids because AIDS-people are having 10 kids? That would just explode the world population exponentially. Just keep sending those extra Africans to Europe and problem solved.
>>
>>200149775
Based! Based! European wombs will be claimed by africanized BBC and European men will sit back, watch, and pay for it. African women will share their men with European women, and European "men" will live lives of celibacy until they pass away en masse.
>>
>>200149796
And you will also wake up and not be a tranny failure and your faggot father won't be suicidally disappointed in you, this nightmare will be over
>>
>>200149796
This but unironically
>>
>>200149775
Noo we can't welcome fellow human beings into our countries because we are hopelessly racist waaah
>>
>>200149796
Based. I live in Germany and got a vasectomy to do my part. I also sponsored a male Nigerian migrant and let him move into my house and have relations with my girlfriend. My first child with her will biologically belong to him, as I have made the decision to end my own bloodline. I'm actively participating in the African future
>>
File: world population in 2100.jpg (174 KB, 1520x1101)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>200149634
It's so over it's not even funny
>>
Should've provided them with contraceptives instead of vaccines
>>
>>200149634
The global slave trade is better than ever before.
In the old days, you got African workers and paid them nothing, but had to feed and shelter them.
Now, you get African workers, pay them a little, but force them to buy their own food and shelter, so you get all your money back and more if you're smart.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.