[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: C5yW4GIWYAEVT_Y.jpg (32 KB, 529x529)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>people that were colonized by us should be grateful because we educated and civilized them
>NOOO DON'T COME TO MY COUNTRY WE CAN'T EDUCATE YOU, YOU ARE UNCIVILIZED

So which one is it?
>>
>>200149840
You were more civilized than you were but not enough to be equals.
>>
>>200149854
Says... the colonized country
>>
>>200149870
Bro your cunt is literally actively being colonized by balding aussie and british men. It's your turn to join the club now.
>>
File: IMG_6876.jpg (219 KB, 1116x1373)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>civilised
>>
There is no contradiction. It's both.

Civilizing and educating was attempted and proven to be pointless. So we don't want un-civilizable people in our home countries.
In the case of Costa Rica we literally gave you independence because we couldn't be arsed to deal with you anymore.
Not even joking. Pretty much the only Hispanic country that became independent because we didn't care anymore.

I will however make an exception for you if you have nice-looking sisters that you can give to me. Send me an email (with pictures) and I'll set up the visa for you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.