[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: duolingo.png (13 KB, 224x225)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
When I go to stores the shopkeepers will say something like

"At least you know what you want"

and I'll say

"haha, what do you mean?"

and they'll respond

"We just keep on getting indians in here that'll look around for thirty minutes and can't make up their mind"

and the other shopkeeper will laugh.

This has been, no shit, my experience with businesses everywhere in my city. Random shopkeepers will complain to me about indian customers, janitorial staff will complain to me about indians treating them poorly, construction workers will complain to me about indian workers being snobbish when they have to co-operate on some task on-site.

I'm not even working in any of their industries, I'm just some random guy that they vent to. It's at least once a week someone complains to me about an indian.
>>
The jeet lives to make everyone miserable
>>
>>200151643
I'm a plumber and I will now complain to you about fucking indians being greedy as fuck and always trying to pay me 3 times less than I asked for.
>>
We just found the king of New Zealand
>>
>>200151643
Christchurch?
>>
>>200151643
Your making friends, proud of you.
>>
visajeet bait thread
>>
Jeets are a punishment sent by God to test us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.