[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2547.jpg (92 KB, 1063x640)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>edible never kicked in
>impossible to sleep tonight
How do sober people do it? I do not understand how normalfags fall asleep without drugs.
>>
File: 1721893410440.jpg (11 KB, 231x218)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
No idea, I use amphetamines to stay up and alcohol to fall asleep
>>
>>200152170
I watch YouTube videos about chess games
>>
>>200152170
You're addicted now, you need to come to terms with it. It's not "addiction" in the DSM, it's more aptly named "substance abuse disorder" and that's what you're having. I was addicted too. Couldn't sleep without a doobie, I'd smoke all day every day, alone and with my friends. When a molecule becomes a lifestyle it gets problematic.
Don't go cold turkey, stop taking it on week days, progressively kicking off for a couple of months. Take this as a vacation away from the substance.
It's not like you're addicted to fucking heroin or something, it's just weed.
Take a melatonin gummy, read a book before sleep, and go night night at 10PM. It's the only solution.
>>
>>200152170
just go to sleep you little baby
>>
>>200152170

Go outside. Go to the gym. Spend time with family. Take pride in your work. Read more. Eat and drink healthily. Learn a new skill. The reason you abuse substances is because you have too much free time and are unfulfilled in your day to day life.
>>
I'm trying a seltzer with THC in it for the first time. I've had about half and I feel mostly the same.
>>
It takes two days to sober up and be able to sleep right again. It's such a non issue. Just do it during a weekend or something
Night one:
>i know i won't be able to sleep. I will be up playing videogames or something all night. I'll collapse some time around 5AM
>set an alarm for just 5 hours. Set 10 alarms if you know you have zero self dicipline
>spend a day being fucked up from lack of sleep
>crash again at 9PM
>sleep for 11 hours
Get up at 8AM. You are now sober, sleeping without drugs and in tune with day light hours. It's that easy.
t. former drug addict and night shift worker
>>
>>200152425
Nah many reasons you abuse substances. It's deeply psychological, we aren't all failed normies. Don't tell him to do normie shit like it's fixing anything. Substance abuse is self-destroying behaviour, it's not compensating for lack of something.
I personally stopped taking drugs when I stopped hating myself, it was some deep shit. Not that I stopped actually, just that I stopped abusing them.
Shit I'm no psychologist but I can attest because I've seen psychiatrists that you don't stop abusing substances by becoming a normie, you need to embrance your quirky chungus self. Just take the fucking melatonin gummy and chocky milk and then weave Korean-style baskets on the side or whatever, what kind of retard goes to gym and takes pride in working minimum wage in 2024.
>>
>>200152335
never had a problem quitting cold turkey. bit irritable for a few days because it becomes part of your routine to be stoned all day but that's it
>>
you are a normalfag
>>
>im not addicted bro
>>
>>200152335
>bed at 10pm
I work in public accounting (hence the drugs), on a good day I finish work at 1am.
>>
>>200152875
Yeah sure. It's not given to everybody, good for you.
>>200153277
There's no justification for abusing drugs. You sleep with THC you absolute madlad it's a recreative drug not a sleep aid. Try CBD or ask a hypnotic to your doctor instead.
Then I don't recommend melatonin because it artificially resets your internal sleep clock so you don't want to permanently damage your sleep schedule.
>>
>>200152170
>be an alcoholic for three years
>always fall asleep when I go to bed (or collapse from being blind drunk, I guess)
>stop drinking
>one and a half years sober
>spend 1-4 hours falling asleep every single night
I really fucked up huh
>>
>>200154017
Yeah now you've got the damage from the alcohol which is strongly neurotoxic, so imagine in the long run. I used to drink quite a bit for at least 5 years. My gamma-GT are still above limit, my liver is fucked and my brain is fucked too.
Weed doesn't fuck up your brain like alcohol and cocaine do for example.
But you can fix your brain and it's not cheating to take supplements and eventually drugs to help recovery.
>>
>>200152335
>>200152170

Yes go cold turkey. After 2 or 3 weeks you will sleep fine. It's hard, it will be painful, but it's the only solution

t.1 year without smoking weed
>>
>it's just a plant bro
>>
>>200152170
lmao fried brain

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.