[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719211936181726.webm (3.91 MB, 540x404)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
how can I get an american gf as a socially retarded frenchie ?
>>
Be attractive and have a nice voice. The accent will carry you the rest of the way.
>>
>>200153162
American women HATE french boys.
>>
>>200153174
first step failed
>>
>>200153162
Black American women love uncut BWC, but you have to communicate that to them. I will wear a t-shirt saying "I have an uncut BWC" when I travel to the USA.
>>
I'm going to be even more specific: How can I get a cute republican/libertarian, freedom-loving, gun-owning american gf as a fingol?
>>
>>200153245
kek true
>>
>>200153245
no you won't you incel freak
>>
>>200153162
>>200153245
>>200153263
All you have to do is just embrace your europeness. American girls fall for foreign shit all the time. Don't expect a long lasting relationship tho
>>
>>200153162
The accent you have will help you out a lot.
>>
>>200154116
t. cutfag
>>
virgins are gonna tell you about tricks that might get you laid but the le yurop novelty dries out fast, after that you are still relegated to showing you are of good moral character and are compatible with the dreams she has for herself
>>
>>20015316
By talking and laughing like Risitas
>>
>>200154116
OMG, ink well! Ink well! Ink well!
>>
>>200153263
The Republican gun loving girls think European men are fags. You'll have to shoot a deer to prove you're a real man. Maybe you can get away with just duck hunting though. Go ahead and start listening to country music: Zach Bryan and Lainey Wilson are the big country singers right now. And buy a pair of cowboy boots because you'll need em. They like big corn fed lads too, not metrosexuals that are skinnier than they are. Learn the rules of American football. Women don't watch it, but no self-respecting republican woman will date a man who doesn't. She'll get embarrassed if her friends' boyfriends bring up football and you say "I don't really watch it" or "I'm more of a soccer fan." You'll struggle since you weren't part of a fraternity at an SEC school, which is a big deal to them, but they'll get over it if you own a very big truck. If you're 30+ it'll be easier because you can grab one who has already divorced the guy she married right after graduating college.
Good luck finanon. You'll need it.
>>
>>200156510
The frenchbro posted a mixed liberal Dem-voting urban whore THOUGH
>>
>>200153162
Why would you want an American gf of all things? They're among the worst out there haven't you seen everything?
>>
>>200156510
Cope more americuck. Republican gun loving girls are all WHORES who love uncut European BWC. Cutfag americucks cannot compete against uncut racially pure BWC.
>>
>>200153162
Ok
>>
>>200156510
Bro, the "Republican gun loving girls" are all whores who'll fuck anyone. Stop coping because all american women are whores and they like things that are "different".
>>
>>200156510
I'm over 30, and I own a gun and an american truck. I don't hate country music either, so maybe that's a start.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.