[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (17 KB, 428x368)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
as a dalit, only muslims, christians and non hindus were ever good to me throughout my life
even half hindus like sindhis (hindu + sikh) were awful, actually the worst of them all
my school and college life were made miserable by these hindulindus who treated me like dirt because of my outcaste status
i never had any hindu friends, they wouldnt even look at me or talk to me or sit next to me
i used to sit on the first bench in school and college, all by myself, and the bench directly behind me almost always used to be empty as well
i only met a few muslims my entire life, but they were all unironically bro tier, unlike the hindulindus and sikhs
>>
>>200153759
I feel sorry for you bro, I hope one day that backwards pagan cult will disappear and India adopts belief in one God who doesn't discriminate against anyone.
>>
>>200153788
i hope for something better: giant nuke that glasses the entirety of this shithole
i am sick of these horrid people
>>
>>200153759
what city are you from bro, here in mumbai no one gives a fuck about someone's caste status. I'm upper caste and my ex was dalit and I deeply loved her. I don't think people in tier 1 metropolitan cities care about caste.
>>
>>200153975
you are all the same
no wonder this rubbish religion is dying
>>
>>200154002
sorry about what you went through bro, my condolences. hope you find a community of people who treat you with love and respect as all human beings should be.
>>
>>200153759
just say you identify as the fallout cows or whatever the highest level is whats the problem
>>
>>200153759
do you talk different ?
>>
>>200154134
>>200154155
I'm actually curious about this too. How do they know what caste are you?
>>
>>200154180
it's not really a thing over here now, only like old people really know how to tell between castes but you can tell if someone is from the city or the country by the way you talk here and most people usually assume a country person is uneducated and ect.. I wonder if it's the same in India or they still have a real caste difference.
>>
>>200154280
I've heard that in America, when a new Indian arrives at Silicon Valley, other Indians invite him for dinner and observe his dietary habits and make conclusions from that
>>
>>200154624
that's insane lmao, so they make different Indian dishes and see which ones he goes for ?
>>
>>200153759
Did you ever get attacked in public like all these videos on X
>>
bro that sucks I'm sorry :(
>>
>>200154180
>How do they know what caste are you?
family name
>>200154674
no, but one threatened to beat me because i talked back to him
it was mostly verbal and emotional abuse, like mocking me for being poor, or making fun of my family name and calling slurs, laughing behind my back, making jokes about me
>>
>>200153759
do you interact much with Malabar/St. Thomas Christians?

I don't get why hindus treat dalits like shit. Jews have ritual cleanliness laws but they don't ostracize the people who do them, they just make them purify themselves before going to temple or socializing. autistic savage turd world religion desu
>>
>>200155311
>who do them
who do those jobs*, street cleaning and shit like that
>>
>>200155311
i have no friends and no acquaintances
i lock myself in my room now
my school and college experience has scarred and traumatized me for life
>>
>>200153759
All decent Indians I’ve ever met were also Sikh, Christian, Buddhist or Muslim. Hindus (especially the rich ones) have almost always been insufferable, self absorbed pricks. I can tell them all apart by their names, except Buddhists, in their case I have to ask. I consider myself a sort of pajeetologist due to my extensive knowledge and exposure to Indians.
>>
>>200153759
What state are you from anon?>>200154280
Same thing in tier 1 cities and southern states.
>>
>>200153759
How can the hindus tell that you are a dalit just by looking at you? Cant you just lie and say that you are a brahmin when introducing yourself to hindus?
>>
>>200155311
they're the most arrogant stuck up people I've ever seen. I went to a syrio Malabar school.
>>
>>200156257
No, dalits are brown. The caste system is a form of racism
>>
>>200153759
LOL
>>
>>200156257
because he's larping. no dalit will not want to be one in reality, we basically invented affirmative action and they get half of all jobs as gibs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.