[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: blonde4.jpg (208 KB, 1080x1350)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
What is the key to happiness in your country? In the United States, the key to happiness is to just be normal. Suppress any aspect of yourself that is not normal, and emulate what normal people do. That is the only way to not be depressed.
>>
>>200153972
the key to happiness for me would be dating the woman you posted
but that's just not gonna happen, is it?
>>
>>200154598
If you suppress your true self, and act like a normie it might.
>>
>>200153972
in my country, the key to happiness is a big titty hijabi, preferably from Indonesia
>>
>>200154598
she's gonna hit the wall hard in 5 years, and those boobs will hit the ground in no time
>>
>>200153972
nature
no other people within 2 km of you
internet
>>
>>200155212
and those will be the best 5 years of my life
everyone ages, so I wouldn't mind.
>>200154849
I'll do my best bro. Thank you for believing in me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.