[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: we_all_love.webm (3.46 MB, 1080x1920)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB WEBM
Thoughts on Polynesian girls in your country?
>>
>>200154590
what kind of skirt is that
that skirt and belly together is pure sex
>>
>>200154590
I'll take the blurry one on the left
>>
>>200155769
Based
>>
>>200154590
Polynesian women are pretty high up the list of least desirable on earth. They are pretty much always fat, I mean >90%, it's basically universal. Typically massively morbidly obese rather than a bit chubby too. Maoris are incredibly loud and obnoxious most of the time, think like stereotypical black american women. Pacific Island women are not usually like that they are more often warm and friendly if a bit shy around strangers, but they are very very simple people.

Maoris are a mulatto race, so the polynesian characteristics are often overridden by their white genetics. This leads to highly varying degrees of civility, and physical characteristics too. There are some very nice looking maori girls, even ones with strong polynesian phenotype. It's really hard to find them though, I used to smash one, worked with another who I never got to hit, and currently work with one who was good at 18 but already looks kind of weathered at 20 due to constant heavy drinking and unhealthy lifestyle. This kind of thing is typical with maoris.
>>
>>200156479
As a Burger I've always conceptualized Maoris as Polynesians as a combination of Blacks and Amerindians who despite having higher IQs than those groups still suffer all of their social and societal maladies. Is this true? Or are Maoris and such particularly stupid?

Not Abos, I know that Noongad are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>200154590
built to be colonised in the colon
>>
>>200157020
>see a woman
>get gay urges
>>
>>200154590
that's a ladyboy.
>>
>>200156479
You forgot to mention the part where if you marry one of them, you're marrying their whole family. All their problems, and I mean all of them, will become yours to deal with on a daily basis.
>>
>>200154590
they all have the same face, you would know and it’s very weird when seeing it on males and females
>>
>>200156479
there's a reason why OP's webm focussed on the one mixed girl.
>>
>>200154590
Yes please, since the women here are fat, hot garbage on drugs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.