[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Japan's first approved abortion drug "Mefeego pack". No serious complications in 435 patients treated. Abort an unborn embryo in 9 weeks pregnant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYoNIzDOD4o
>>
>>200156120
>this will raise Japan's birthrate!
>>
>>200156120
Queefgo
>>
File: 3-14-1536x1024.jpg (141 KB, 1536x1024)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>
Owari Da...
>>
>>200156120
whats the point of that when anti pregnancy pills exists?
>>
I thought Japan had a birthrate problem?
Isn't the goal to make people fuck, and not make it much easier to never have kids?
>>
>>200158222
they are betting on immigrants to solve that problem, everyone knows they never use birth control
>>
>>200158222
>>200156160
To be fair, does banning abortion ever actually raise birthrates? Paradoxically it might be the opposite, because roasties get even more afraid of having kids than before.
I mean it sucks when your fetus turns out to be a horribly deformed abomination that is bound to die in pain in less than a day after its birth and you have to carry it for few more months anyway, so women don't dare to risk this kind of situation and give up on babies entirely.
>>
>>200158243
>betting on immigration
>isolated from the rest of the world, both culturally and geographically
>pay is shit and yen collapsing
>always treated as a stranger, regardless of how well you speak, and how much you have lived there
>exacerbated by expat community/workplace that will isolate you further
>if not, work culture is absolutely mad-tier level and based on loyalty rather than merit
Yeah I don't think this is happening
I feel as though Japanese politics is all talk no bark. They say they want something but don't do anything to actually get there. Dying country for a reason.
>>200158424
I don't know. Facilitating it definitely impacts birthrate though and it's provable. It also fundamentally changes how you approach relationships.
>>
>>200158222
here is the thing: we fuck, just we dont want to have kids, like the falling west
>>200158243
>we never use birth control
lmao
>>
>>200156120
>9 weeks
2 months
It’s a 2 month old baby
>>
>>200156120
This is not what you need right now Takeshi, have babies
>>
>>200156120
japan has been unbased since 2014
>>
>>200159656
how are Flips so fertile? What is your secret?
>>
>>200158424
It does but only among the lowest of society
>>
>>200158580
I talked to some Japs here. The older ones are smarter and already have a family. The younger ones are more blackpilled and just try to distract themselves with travel/clubbing because deep inside them they know the impending doom of growing old with no kids to take care of them. It's such a defeatist attitude when their government will pay them to have a more children.
>>
>>200156120
>Mefeego
Sounds a bit African innit
>>
Japanese abortion laws are stricter than in the West.
Basically, only with the father's permission is it allowed.
If you don't know who the father is, it's legally okay, but many hospitals won't operate on you to avoid trouble.
>>
>>200162763
God i am so fucking sick of african names, half the jungle monkeys in my company get offended when I can't do their retarded tongue clicking correctly
>>
>>200162973
>*Click* Bele Macong*click*kwasi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.