[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240725_195809.jpg (480 KB, 916x1874)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
Is Paris really so bad?
Translation:
When we got to France, the filters were all broken.
First of all, the taxi is very bad, I only hit 3 times, of which 2 times were pit, pit rate as high as 66%
Once from the Eiffel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe, a total of less than 3 kilometers, did not play the meter, directly asked me 50 euros? I was an emergency Internet search, learned that do not pay easy to be dangerous, forget it, eat a dumb loss.
The second time is from the Arc de Triomphe to the shop where I live, specially told by themeter when getting on the car, the table is played, but the map is about 4 kilometers away by car, and the final charge is 30 euros, I rely, this place is too deep. Now recall, no wonder before the departure of Charles de Gaulle Airport when the exit was written "regular taxi guidance" - as if this means, the original place to pit people taxi has long been the focus of supervision.
There is also as a post-80s, I heard when I was a child that European civilization, never would rather stand dead than run a red light, and everyone loves to be clean and not litter, as shown in the figure, this place pedestrians in the zebra crossing red light is simply too common, so how to say that reading thousands of books is not as good as traveling thousands of miles, but also seeing is believing!
>>
>>200157941
Shit translation is shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.