[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Paris og.jpg (239 KB, 1200x747)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
Do you have this kind of boomers in your country ? I read this today. These people don't know internet or what ?

>End of advertising leaflets: “I am disappointed not to receive them anymore”

>“Even though I put a Yes Ad sticker on my mailbox, I hardly receive any advertising leaflets anymore,” laments Jacky, 68 years old.

>“I am very disappointed not to receive any more,” regrets Jocelyne, a 70-year-old resident of Colmar. I did my shopping based on promotions. » “I took great pleasure in leafing through them,” adds Oleg, a 73-year-old from Mosella. “I like to look at several leaflets to compare the prices of different stores,” explains Pascal, 70, who lives in the Territoire de Belfort. “With the decline in purchasing power, these leaflets are essential for shopping,” explains Gisèle, a 70-year-old from Rhodan. “Now we no longer know anything,” laments Bernard, a 70-year-old resident of the Vosges.
>>
>>200157967
Colombians are so hot
I hope there's a video
>>
>>200157967
Over a certain age the only things that are "real" is the stuff you can see and feel. They'll bring those advertisements with them to the store and wave them around like a divine message from God and not even he can help you if your particular store doesn't have the one thing the old cunt wants, or is sold out.
>"IT'S ADVERTISED SO YOU MUST HAVE IT, IT SAYS HERE THAT YOU HAVE IT"
>>
File: mac.jpg (449 KB, 1400x933)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>200157967
GOOOOOOOOOAL
>>
>>200157967
Yeah, these kinds of boomers will actually complain to the ad company if they don't receive that annoying paper spam in the mail
>These people don't know internet or what ?
Of course not, they can barely operate a tv

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.