[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4ua.jpg (235 KB, 848x716)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
do they thank the west every day for even existing?
>>
>>200162609
do you thank us?
>>
>>200162811
nigger YOU should thank us wtf
>>
László malding lmao
>>
Do you?
>>
>>200162609
the should thank gorbachev
>>
>>200163005
idk romania has never left the world map ever since it's been created sooo... (unlike shitaly which formed not even 200 years ago)
>>
if it wasn't for the "west" our German allies would have killed off Russoids long ago.
>>
>>200163375
kind of true
romanians are just blinded by the fact they got territory gifted from the west
but the west also fucked over eastern europe and the brits destroyed themselves in the process
the soviets got supplied for free while the brits went completely bankrupt after the war, the americans fucked them over harder than they would fuck over some african country
>>
>>200162941
Wallachia and Moldavia were both created by Hungary. You sucked off Russia to gain independence from the Ottomans and the Entente to get a piece of Hungary. You're as fake as it gets lmao
>>
i curse the west and stalin for enabling the continued existence of p*lacks and p*lack state
>>
>>200162609
Russia needs to be ruled by Belarus
>>
File: Warsaw 2033.jpg (821 KB, 1242x704)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
we like America here very much, so maybe. always have tho, Pułaski and Kościuszko were crucial in the Revolutionary War too

we don't like the English or French as much
and why didn't you highlight your shithole there?
>>
>>200162609
I have nothing to thank for. Poles regained independence by themselves.
>>
>>200162609
Why? What is this bait? Kek
I could maybe understand this if you had eastern NATO members on the map, but this is nonsensical.
>>
>>200162609
What are we supposed to be thanking the west for, exactly?
The bermontians?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Wars_of_Independence#War_against_the_Bermontians

The cambridge 5?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Five

Many others that were aiding vatniks against us?
>>
>>200164054
>Wallachia and Moldavia were both created by Hungary
kek
nigger you're sucking china's and russia's cock for nothing nowadays
exactly like the good mongolians you are
go back genghis
>>
>>200164834
russia sucks but you should not sacrifise yourself for americans who are not willing to compete with china
>>
>>200164771
Its some cunt seething he couldn't get into the carpathian mountain regions due to him being a grain fed lanklet lowland steppe monkey immunocompromised wanker.

I tell them once again, try and get it, you'll end up like the commies, nazis, globohomos and any other shits that tried to come here and regretted it.
All of the regions on the map are literally ungovernable by either bugmen eastern standards or moralist western tactics, people will shit in their own yard and throw the poo over the fence out of spite, they don't care for their well-being as long as someone foreign is screwing them over.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.