[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708609074373463.jpg (58 KB, 678x452)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>two spinal fusions for herniated discs
>total hip replacement on both sides
>both knees almost completely destroyed
>busted shoulder
I hope I can make it to 30 years of age without further complications
How's your physical health in your country?
>>
>>200163511
How did it happen
>>
>>200163556
>discs
Gym accident
>hips
Unknown cause of avascular necrosis
>knees
Gym
>Shoulder
Poor sleeping posture
>>
>you in 2050
What happened my ma?
>>
>>200163613
Damn
>>
>>200163511
>>200163613
you fell for the powerlifting meme?
>>
>>200163771
No, I just seriously fucked up a deadlift
>>
>>200163819
In hindsight was it worth it?
Ever thought of "I should stop and keep it here?"
>>
File: 1718009410537902.jpg (30 KB, 539x569)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>200164109
I just really wanted to get to 5pl8
At least I get cripple benefits now
>>
>>200163511
I herniated my disc after 1repping a 220kg DL. The pain didn't start until after three days when I woke up in the morning with severe pain running straight from my lower spine to the tip of my toes.
It wasn't like any other pain, it felt like someone stabbed me in between my nerves and was twisting and turning the knife. I couldn't move even an inch without that jolt of pain in my leg. I unironically cried for my mother because I thought I was paralyzed or something and I would never walk again.
This was like four years ago. I never got surgery because the doctor said theres no guarantee that this won't happen again and it may or may not relieve the sciatica pain. PT, painkillers, and bams helped me but even now when I flex my back I can feel the pain there and I'm too scared to bend down and pick something off the floor in case it happens again so I just squat down to do it. I haven't been to the gym since then so I just do simple push ups pull ups body squats and other yoga exercises at home. I'll probably buy a dips bar next month. I know it sucks but hope you recover and get better anoninho.
>>
>>200163511
I almost ACKed myself due to maladjusted car seat when my car suddenly accelerated. Spine seems to be intact but my neck and back muscles are seriously sore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.