[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are there any german campingvan tourists in your country?
>>
>>200166423
hate these pricks so god damn much
>>
>>200166423
Yes
>>
>>200166423
I don't understand the point of camper van and motor homes in Europe. Why not just go to a hotel or chalet or something? They exist here because those things are rare or non-existent where you would want to camp. Europe just built up all those places.
>>
>>200166423
based krout. fuck your tram
>>
File: 1558976200843.jpg (108 KB, 720x960)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Yes, these German camping van idiots are fucking everywhere here. They block our roads, they cause accidents every day, and fuck there are two parked in front of my home right now as I post this.

Fuck German camping van tourists. Brb I have to load my gun
>>
mostly the dutch here with campers i think
>>
>germs
>behaving like swines
Pottery
>>
>>200166628
same, they all drive through belgium to go to france
>>
>>200166503
>I don't understand the point of camper van and motor homes in Europe.
same points as in america
>Why not just go to a hotel or chalet or something?
Many areas and national parks without chalets or any hotels, easier to stay in your own RV
>They exist here because those things are rare or non-existent where you would want to camp
Caravan is a lifestyle
>Europe just built up all those places.
Completely wrong, theres lot of remote places where you wouldnt get without RV
>>
>>200167048
yeah here theyre either going to camp in the mountains or driving to Croatia or italy
>>
>>200166423
yeah
>>
>>200166503
because it's cheaper, gives you a lot more freedom, and for some people it's a lifestyle. camping with the comfort of a bed if you will
>>
>>200166423
Ours are different. They drive insanely huge RVs that are topheavy and take long to brake, and don't fit in any parking spaces. I am surprised they don't crash very often.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.