[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i was dumped because i had a psychotic episode. even though it was mild, even though we've been serious about our relationship, even though he has difficult illnesses to deal with too. i always stuck it out with him because i knew how it felt to be mentally ill. i forgave him, accepted him for who he is. i thought he was worth the effort. i thought there was a kinship between us and we could push each other to be better. he kicked me out to the curb. he won't talk to me, blocked me everywhere. doesn't want to deal with whatever i have going on. it's like i'm not even a person in his eyes anymore. just wtf lol
>>
>>200167290
go outside
get exercise
take meds
go to therapy

bye
>>
>>200167334
i already do that retard
>>
File: trumpmugshot5.jpg (35 KB, 504x504)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>200167290
>he
>>
>>200167290
What did you do during this psychotic episode? This is very important
>>
>>200167290
Sure whatever, are you attractive and looking?
>>
>>200167290
if man: just stop being gay
if woman: get out of my website
by flag i presume it's the former
>>
>>200167429
honestly nothing? i was just kinda shaken and emotional. i soon realized my perception was off and i tried to talk with him about it but he was just really irritated about it and dismissive. and then he broke up with me.
>>
>>200167290
homosexuality is a sin
be happy that this degenerate "relationship" is over
>>
>>200167576
people don't wanna be around someone who's constantly mentally unstable. it's stressful and unpleasant.
>>
>>200167290
The problem is YWNBAW
>>
>>200167670
i'm not usually like this though! i was going through a tough time and i guess my perception of reality just slipped. i think his reaction was really disproportionate.
>>
>>200167807
Your perception of reality slipped back into actual reality because YWNBAW
>>
>>200167807
alright bro you seem like a good guy. please talk to someone irl like a friend or family member if you're feeling down right now.
>>
>>200167290
Honestly does it matter? You're a homo anyway so what does monogamy even do for you other than let you scurry under societies noses so you can molest children.
>>
>>200167894
it's been a while since that whole thing went down so i'm back to a somewhat normal routine but. man. it's still all so shitty.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.