[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Pepe.jpg (48 KB, 761x438)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>watch olympic games, female football just for fun
>brother comes into living room
>turns it off
>We are NOT watching female "football" in our household
Does this happen in your cunt?
>>
your brother sounds based, (You) sound like a faggot
>>
your brother sounds like a dicklet chud
>>
>>200169594
Did you ask why not?
Me, i didn't even know Olympics started
>>
watch out your brother
>>
>>200170182
It's qualifiers, so it hasn't really started. Opening ceremony is tomorrow.
>>
>>200169594
football isn't an olympic sport
>>
>>200169635
Thank you.
>>200169695
That's rude and I'm not sure whether it's true.
>>200170182
He is starting to become more anti-feminist because of things like women demanding equal pay in football despite not getting a lot of revenue and their gameplay being boring and ridiculous.
>>200170215
Thanks for the advice.
>>200170287
It said "Olympische Spiele" and they were playing football.
>>
You live in your brotger house?
>>
>>200170287
He means divegrass, not handegg.
>>
>>200169594
Female football is the most clown sport that exist.
They all suck, they play like men from the D series. They are also too short, the goalkeepers are too small, they can't reach the corners.
The only people who watch this shit are the gambling schizos to make the right bet.
>>
>>200170439
I live in my mother's house and he lives with me there.
>>
Women's soccer is better than men's soccer, because when the women fall they just get up and keep playing but when the men fall they roll around and cry theatrically to try to get the other guy in trouble. It's really pathetic behavior
>>
>>200170468
>they play like men from the D series
you're giving them too much credit. even the best female teams in the world regularly lose against 15 year old HS teams
>>
>>200170468
>The only people who watch this shit are the gambling schizos to make the right bet.
I wanted to watch it for the lulz though...
>>
>>200170465
oh, mexican football
>>
>>200170344
>That's rude and I'm not sure whether it's true.
You should ask to see his penis.
>>
>>200170906
I am not homosexual so I will not do such a thing.
>>
>>200170906
he should suck him off. if he comes in his mouth he's gay and if he doesn't he's impotent
>>
>>200170468
>gambling schizos to make the right bet
you know something don't you ?
>>
>>200170906
this and also take a picture and post it here
>>
>>200170504
Hmm you are female/female?
>>
>>200171245
I am masculine male XY with big penis and body hair with beard, mustache, thick eyebrows and a little bit of muscle.
>>
>>200171349
Thats looks like a woman would write.. like the she looking a parthner would look like that
mm
>>
>>200171677
Saar...
>>
>>200171085
Betting is against everything I believe in, not that it's immoral, the problem is that it's stupid.
There are very rich people and criminals paying players to throw games and even control shots on goal.
What we call "white suitcase" is legal, it's about paying players for playing well.
What we call "black suitcase" is illegal, it involves paying players to lose games.
In women's football, as there are fewer people watching and it is easier to predict, they take the opportunity to launder dirty money.
And there are, of course, addicts attracted because they are games that are easier to predict. For example, a japanese goalkeeper is very short and will hardly be able to take penalties.
>>
>>200169594
This literally never happened

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.