[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721934671822.jpg (10 KB, 500x281)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>know filipinos who went to Rio
>they constantly talk about how much of a shithole it was
>unironically, Manila is much much better than Rio, LITERALLY ZERO REASON to go to Brazil other than visit the giant Jesus statue

What went wrong with Brazil? I thought you guys earn 3x more in gdp per capita than my shithole? Why is it somehow worse
>>
I love how every "power user" of /int/ has a time dedicated to creating bait threads regarding brazil.

It's almost as if they have to fill up a quota to receive their paycheck
>>
>>200173060
>know filipinos who went to Rio
Last thread it was your aunt.
>>
>>200173060

yeah no shit, they literally went to the single biggest shithole in there, if they wanted to see what Brazil truly looks like beyond US psy-op, they should go to Foz do Iguaçu, to see a stunning waterfall, or visited the rainforest and experience indigenous tradition, heck, even São Paulo (basically our version of NYC) is better than that place
>>
>>200173060
Stealth "come to Manila" thread.
>>
File: n1nvrw6kw4o51.png (292 KB, 820x492)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>200173060
GDP is an irrelevant parameter, it doesn't matter if it is per capita, nominal or ppp, just take a look at the chaos that the USA is, Rio de Janeiro is still one of the worst cities to visit in South America due to violence, inequality and poverty, to be honest, this country has a promising future, but right now, in short term, it is one of the biggest shitholes in the world
>>
>>200173408
idc if it's a bait post btw, just wanted to shit-talk Rio
>>
i feel like brasil outside the north isnt that bad
>>
Rio's not even that bad. Just don't go to the favelas. It's that simple.
>>
>>200173486
I'm told by a north brazilian that the north is naturally very beautiful, but poor

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.