[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ifzdj8pagjf41.png (443 KB, 747x1016)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
Anyone here from København or have been there? It seems like the best place to move to outside of Japan or Singapore. What kinds of jobs are available? Do you suffer in the winter or is it comfy?
>>
Do you speak Danish? If no then do. you work in high finance, research pharmaceutics or tech? If no to both there are no jobs for you, sorry.
>>
>>200174638
>americans cant understand abstractions
are they even human
>>
>>200174772
americans are the best argument against race mixing
>>
>>200174756
I plan to go into medical school and perhaps pharmaceutical research. Of course I don't speak Danish but I'm highly intelligent so if that's what I need to do I will. Far easier than getting a job in Singapore as a white person
>>
>>200174978
Medical school in the US that is?
>>
>>200175103
yes. I have $300k. I could go for master's in Europe I guess but I feel the schools there are a bit shit. The one good part about the US are our college campuses
>>
>>200174638
We built that metro net and we also manage it. You’re welcome.
>>
>>200175214
Molto grazie, Italia!
>>
>>200175193
Ok just making sure because medicine in Europe is conducted in the local language except for some private schools that are just as expensive as they are in the US. You should inform yourself about the process of getting accredited in Denmark if you want to practice you might be required to pass a language test.
>>
>>200175326
I don't understand why some of the smaller nations just don't switch to English for everything then maybe have a few street signs commemorating their historical language.
>>
>>200175741
Because they aren't a colony.
>>
>>200176384
You're right, that was insensitive of me. I just wish there was a world language we could commit to.
>>
>>200175326
No, you can learn in English in every major city
>>
>>200176595
No you literally can't, especially in disciplines that fall under additional government regulations such as medicine. You can study medicine in German in Hungary though.
>>
>>200176678
You can learn in both German and English

https://semmelweis.hu/admission/programs/medicine/
>>
>>200176780
Yes, but we are talking about countries that weren't colonies, such as Denmark and Germany. Obviously such things exist in countries such as Hungary and India.
>>
>>200174638
>Anyone here from København or have been there?
I was there June and July, planning on moving there
>>
>>200176843
I don't see what is wrong with studying in English other than meme spouting tbqh
>>
>>200175214
Wow, you did a really shit job
>>
>>200176968
Yes because you have grown up in a colonial country that has been dominated by and ruled by foreigners for millennia which has shaped your mentality.
>>
>>200177104
Remind me which country has US military bases?

But anyway Hungary is a peripheral small country anyway, does not make sense to larp about sovereignty or whatever. I also think it is nice to be multi-lingual
>>
>>200175214
>>200177039
The rolling stock is Japanese albeit
>>
>>200177208
Speaking of the Danish metro, I don't really understand why they made the platforms and vehicles so short. It is actually shorter than many trams here.. although the metro going underground or above, not being stuck in traffic, etc.. is an obvious advantage but still weird to see such a short metro car on a new metro line

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.