[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

every city on earth is america-lite
>>
>>200178843
Delhi is not very American desu. Neither are some places in sub saharan Africa
>>
File: djeueiei.jpg (602 KB, 1536x2048)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
Very american..
>>
>>200179100
The post that broke burgers thesis
>>
>>200179100
Looks kinda like Boston
>>
>>200178843
i have backspaced 20 essay long shitposts that 4chan didnt allow above 2000 characters to tell you youre wrong but in a very obnockschuss way to insult you personally in a way that insults those who i did not want to insult
therefor i decided right now, you will not be insulted
in any way
what i wanted to conjure all along is that a america lite as you call it, isnt originally america itself, neither of the continents
it is something that europe in its prime, 600 to 500 years ago thought of as pus you squese out of a zit and let it land somewhere
which is the 3rd temple for the jews, USA is the jewish temple rebuilt, its last real golem
jews having direct connection to satan have all the power on this realm, this planet, world, geo political or economic or whatever you call it
they rule over it as spawns of satan
you are spawns of spawns of satan, created by those we (not me personally ever or anyone else for that matter) created by squising that zit
to eject the pus
pus is a liquid filled with harmful and defending bacteria and microorganisms
its a war, its a fight, struggle in in of it self
its a weak gesture to let it off somewhere else
its food for evil, and it has been ejected in the general area as a dumping ground
that area is west
the west
western
westoid
some cities in europe, most of them, struggle with the pendulum swinging back, the cars, they werent built 50000 years ago to accomodate cars and drivers at all
but cars are here, there, everywhere
but roads arent there, even if they are, its nowhere near enough
ive seen you park on sidewalks
we cant

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.