[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why can’t Europeans handle a little bit of warmth? Like 70k of them die a year from heat exhaustion every year while it’s only maybe 1k Americans a year that die? Even though America is much much hotter?

https://ktla.com/news/california/death-valley-tourist-suffers-third-degree-burns-on-feet-after-losing-flip-flops-on-dunes/
>>
>hiking through somewhere aptly called "death valley"
>>
ohhh nooo dude us americans have it so tough bro, it gets to a whole THIRTY FIVE celsius at the height of summer!!!! and not only that only like 99% of americans have ac how crazy is that!
>>
>>200180527
should have tipped the desert attendant
>>
>>200180581
It gets much hotter than that and yes air conditioning is a good idea when it’s hot and if you’re not a filthy poor peasant who can afford it.
>>
>>200180744
Does it hit 45c? No? Then shut the fuck up.
>yes air conditioning is a good idea
Don't brag about how hard you have it when you're spending your whole day inside a 20c room.
>>
>>200180527
>walking on a hot skillet? I'll bring my flippy floppies!
>woops teehee I lost them! ooo ouch OW OW AAAAAAA
Why are Belgians like this?
>>
the Hellscape of Eternal Suffering and Agonizing Demise?
Sounds great, I'll go in my flipflops and tank top!
>>
>>200180820
Death Valley is literally the hottest place on earth
>>
>>200180820
>Does it hit 45c?
Yes retard

Goddamn Turks are so aggressively fucking stupid
>>
>>200180820
Uh, yeah it does. In the most populated state, california, it regularly gets that hot in a very large portion of the state. You don’t know what you’re talking about because you’re a toothless inbred idiot.
>>
>Furnace Creek holds the record for the highest recorded temperature in the world, reaching 134 °F (56.7 °C) on July 10, 1913.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furnace_Creek,_California
>>
File: current-temperature.png (308 KB, 800x600)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>200181049
>>200181069
>>200181099
I wasn't fucking talking about Death Valley, why the fuck would I? As one can expect from the name nobody would fucking live there. The vast majority of the country is never close to 45c and even if it were it wouldn't matter because ripping an Americunt from his AC unit is impossible.
>>
>>200181328
Why are you committed to being stupid and wrong?
>>
>>200181328
It gets to 45 c regularly in the south during the summer
>>
>>200180527
god forbid someone picks him up and carries him to the lot after losing his flip flops
are belgians really this redacted?
>>
>>200180527
americans also blast the AC when it's 25C outside
>>
americans can fathom it because for them going "outside" means leaving the big life-support structure (house) to get inside the small life-support structure on wheels (the car).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.