[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What do you all thing is gonna happen?

Personally i think nothing is gonna change as long as the civilians don't realize that dictatorships cannot be brought down through democratic methods but rather they need to seize the power with violence and blood that's the sad true, sacrifices will be needed unless they want to spend the next 100 years under a party dictatorship just like Cuba and China.

Wishing them the best and hoping they can soon enough be back in the path of progress and prosperity.
>>
>>200184819
>What do you all thing is gonna happen?
Nothing.
Here some possible scenarios:
1-Maduro wins the help of the National Electoral Council even though it's pretty obvious he's widely disliked, gets sanctioned, migrants crisis worsens.
2-Maduro wins with the help of the National Electoral Council, gets legitimized and sanctions are lifted in hopes of reducing the migrant crisis.
3-He loses, and during the six months he has left in power, commies pass laws to transfer the powers to the parliament making it impossible for the new president enact decrees.
4-He loses, and during the six months he has left in power, commies make up some excuse so that opposition candidate doesn't take power.
5-He loses, and commie controlled parliament impeaches the new president.
6-He loses, new president tries to negotiate pact with commies in hopes to avoid a crisis while waiting for parliamentary elections (2025).

Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>200185708
>Personally i think nothing is gonna change as long as the civilians don't realize that dictatorships cannot be brought down through democratic methods but rather they need to seize the power with violence and blood that's the sad true, sacrifices will be needed unless they want to spend the next 100 years under a party dictatorship just like Cuba and China.
People know this, in fact the reason why Maria Corina (the woman next to the old man in pic), got banned from this elections is because she supported sanctions and "military intervention" or at least that was the commies excuse.
>>
>>200185708
Cual o cuales de los de la imagen son oposicion controlada? Me imagino que uno que otro estara ahi puesto para hacer pantalla y hasta para chivatear en caso de una coalicion opositora.
>>
>>200186668
Los de rojo son oposición controlada, literalmente estaban del lado de maduro y pasaron mágicamente a ser "opositores" apenas inició el proceso de inscripción de candidatos

Los de naranja son "independientes", siempre han sido opositores, pero no arrastran votos, y el gobierno les permitió participar con la esperanza de que resten votos.
>>
>>200184819
i hope Maduro wins so more venezuelans move to US
>>
>>200186836
No dijo manduro que si no ganaba iba a haber sangre?
>>
>>200187482
Si, lo dijo. Si es bluffing o no, lo sabremos pronto. No tengo altas expectativas pero no pierdo nada con intentarlo.
>>
>>200184819
Current fat fuck dictator will "win". There will be plenty of other suspicious shit that happens on the day of, the US will back out on the idea of opening up since it was obviously not free, commie posters will try and use it as a gatcha moment to try and claim we're hypocrites.
Oh and more Venezuelans will give up hope and leave.
>>
>>200187758
Are there honestly any genuine Chavez supporters? The entire country is a visible shithole it's hard to escape it.
>>
File: bucket_of_shame.gif (145 KB, 680x846)
145 KB
145 KB GIF
>>200187869
>Are there honestly any genuine Chavez supporters?
Yes mostly people from slums that make their living out of gibs and old school left wing elderly people. Whether they are an actual majority or not it's another thing.
>The entire country is a visible shithole it's hard to escape it.
The only reason I'm still here it's because the shipping company me and my brother established in portugal went down hill and we were forced to get back here ( it went bankrupt and we lost a lot of money).
>>
Ojalá Maduro se muera pronto u.u
>>
>>200188093
>.gif
why
>>
>>200188299
Dunno, it was like that when I downloaded it from google images.
>>
>>200184819
If Edmundo wins, some Chavista resistance is expected but it will be overwhelmed by the pro-Maria Corina crowd, the country as a whole will take a while to recover from the Maduro years. If Maduro wins, even more millions of Venezuelans will leave and many who stay will take part in mass protests in the streets, which might be larger and more violent than ever before.
>>
Hasta el dosmilsiempre
>>
>>200185708
>COPEi

What's their program?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.