[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In your country.

For me, I only drink Coca Cola.
>>
>CNN
>Forever chemicals
Yep sounds legit, let's panic and buy 50000$ water filters with healing stones
>>
>>200185841
I've been drinking rejuvenating sparkling water exclusively as of late and now tap water tastes like chlorinated filth.
>>
>>200186271
That's a pretty apt description which makes it more fucked up.
>>
Even rain water is contaminated with this crap.
Good job USA, you guys out done yourself this time.
>>
>>200185841
distilled water with added electrolytes to preserve my precious bodily fluids
>>
>>200186381
It's not good enough until we can get microplastics in EVERY testicle.
>>
>>200185841
But cola cola is tapped from the very same forever chemicals water, no?
>>
>>200186482
This is why I jerk off so much, to cleanse my testicles of microplastics.
>>
>>200186482
What kind of a whore goes around inpecting the balls and cum of EVERY human on EARTH
>>
>tapwaterlets
>>
>>200185841
Soda has water in it you dumb white nigger
>>
>>200185841
So what will happen to Americans when these forever chemicals get into their bodies?
>>
>>200188814
Live forever
>>
>>200188814
We all receive the call to become one with Lord Tzimisce, who dreams beneath the streets of New York.
>>
>>200185841
This doesn't really matter because those chemicals are everywhere anyway. They are in the food you eat and in the air you breathe. You will get forever chemicals in your body no matter what you drink.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.