[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Fucking Leaf here.
Just wanted to post that I've lived in Canada all my life, Alberta specifically.
In all that time, the past three years are the first time rampant forest fires have been a serious problem.
Masses of fucking Jeets and feminist firefighters are literally burning the country to the ground
>>
sure but the bigger reason is probably the complete lack of proper forest management.
from my understanding huge swaths of forest in canada are incredibly dry and overall in north america forest fires have been suppressed and now they're just burning up because they were supposed to burn like 20 years ago or something.

but yeah it's definitely not doing canada any good that it's importing 10k indians every day rather than say firefighting capable and mission orchestrating super NEETs
>>
File: hhmhmhmh.png (615 KB, 1121x478)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
speaking of which MSFS2024 which is released in november is gonna have the canadair firefighting plane
>>
>>200188887
I've heard Alberta is chud central and home for cowboy larp for Canada, is that true?
>>
>>200190315
Kind of.
Calling it Canadian Texas wouldn't be far off, but I've only seen maybe 20 or so guys in the get up.
Usually fat manlets for some reason.
Lots of Jeets and Flips now, but not as bad as elsewhere.
It probably fits in better with America than Canada, at least for the last couple decades. Saskatchewan is pretty similar.
>>
>>200189984
To an extent, sure, but it's been crazy the last couple years.
Every summer there's at least 4 warnings to be prepared to evacuate cities, over the past couple days a National Park called Jasper just burned to the ground

I know for certain one of the big ones last year was traced to an all-female firefighting team being unable to handle a controlled burn, which is both practice, and how the issue was tackled previously to prevent these incidents
>>
>>200190506
How bad is your jeet infestation? For us, the phillipinos just stick to the city center and staff the hospitals. There good enough at what they do. We don’t really have much of a jeet problem, and our chinks and Koreans have integrated pretty well (with some still retaining affinity to China, even when they’d likely be persecuted there)
>>
>>200190506
I learned about the province when I watched Fargo (the series, not the film) and found out everything set in the US midwest is filmed in Calgary for some reason
>>
>>200190608
It used to be within a decade ago, you'd see Flips in every fast food job, funnily enough they seem to be getting replaced by Jeets, otherwise you'll see them where you'd expect: cabs, convenience stores, janitors so on fo forth, if an Indian gets in as a manger, the place will be infested etc
Alberta however is a very big work Province; you're here to work a trade or work in the oilfield, so you don't see a ton of Jeets, just menial labor.
Go to Ontario though, or British Columbia and holy fuck.
I've been there for work and I've gone days without seeing a white person in the cities.
They don't go too far north because it's too cold, but where they can laze about and be funded by the government?
It's fucking disgusting
>>
>>200190752
Can youngsters still find any fast food jobs there or are major cities also screwed. Also, is BC’s jest infestation just limited to the cities?
>>
>>200190668
Yeah, it's just cheaper. Outside of the extensive winters it looks like the American Midwest, 40C (100F) summers, and -45C (-50F) winters.
There's even lots of talk of Alberta breaking away from Canada, like Texas floats around, since the economy funds too much of the federal retardation with nothing to show for it
>>
>>200190797
No. Kids are fucked. You have to get lucky to land a job or get a headstart on a trade.
Yeah, always the cities. The capital here is Edmonton, and that's definitely where you'll see the most, but it's nothing compared to Ottawa, or Victoria
>>
File: IMG_3309.jpg (368 KB, 1170x1767)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>200190865
No way it changed that quickly since last census. Attached is the demographics from Statistics Canada, 2021. I’d be scared as fuck if the demographics changed that quickly
>>
>>200190939
It has.
It's really bad.
Last election Trudeau was looking to be on the outs, but they formed a coalition government with a party called the NDP, who is led by a Jeet named Jagmeet Singh.
I suspect this is partly why, it's so bad you can hear Indians say there are too many Indians so they can't get work and will be sent home (they also openly talk about "taking over")
The Liberals will very likely be out next election, not that the Conservatives are a massive improvement, but maybe that'll slow it down, or reverse it.
Otherwise, you guys'll have India 2.0 north of you by 2045 or so.
I think the last estimate is that Jeets make up about 5% of the population, total estimate of the country is about 40 million, so 2 million Jeets.
>>
>>200191087
Best of luck to you fren. My best advice would be to let you're conservative MPs know *why* they're receiving this wave of support and organize an effort to shift votes to the PPC if the CPC decides to side with the landlords instead of regular ol' Canadians. You don't actually have to vote PPC, but the Conservatives should by then realize why they're in power and what they have to do. I'd say tread lightly though, so as not to be labeled racist soon after you denounce mass migration.

I'm fairly unsure as to how the Liberals are even managing to increase migration targets with the job sector at it's current state (my best guess would be nepotism within the Indian minority and government corruption). Whatever happens, I don't imagine a scenario where some of these recent migrants are forced to go back as their cash supplies aren't unlimited, it's unlikely that diploma mill degrees will get good paying jobs, and cost of living seems to be rising uncontrollably
>>
>>200188887
It's because of global warming you dumb chud.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.