[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721968757026621.png (374 KB, 728x674)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
With the increasing Pajeetization and Islamization of the Anglosphere new world and Western Europe, eventually the last remaining places with some sort of resemblance of Western civilization will be Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Christian parts of Sub Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia (Philippines and East Timor). It will get so bad in the first world that living in an impoverished Catholic village in Angola or El Salvador, an Orthodox village in Ethiopia or Bulgaria, or a Protestant village in Ghana or Uganda would be better than living in New York, Berlin, Stockholm, Sydney, London, or Toronto for a White heterosexual family trying to escape the hordes of Hindus and Mohammedans. Desolated, isolated places with pristine, unpopulated land and untouched wilderness like New Mexico, Nunavut, Alaska, Western Australia, Saskatchewan, South Dakota, Newfoundland and Labrador, Montana, the Shetland islands, the Scottish highlands, the Cook Islands, Guam, Tasmania, and the Northern Territory will be the last culturally Western, Christian places and bastions of civilization left in the Anglosphere.
>>
File: stalin.webm (267 KB, 320x180)
267 KB
267 KB WEBM
dont care
karl marx, lenin, stalin warned you about evil doings of capitalism. they'll replace you if they can profit 0.1 cent. thats nature of the game.
>>
>>200192673
Pic related?
>>
>>200192711
diversity is a communist thing !
>>
>>200192711
stalin tried to do the exact same thing, retard
>>
The world is gonna get plunged into a new dark age from which it might never recover. It might be our extinction event
>>
>>200192870
It will be the point where all progress stops, it will last about two thousand years. No way to escape the kali yuga.
>>
>>200192838
Name me any muslim chimpout in ussr

Commies knew how to deal with muzzies
>>
>>200192838
he actually put chechens back on their mountain (he was georgian)

should really do the same with lat i mean lithuanians
>>
>>200192711
communism is anti-racist, moron
>>
>>200193594
he deported them to kazakhstan
>>
File: white Pepe.png (151 KB, 500x457)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>200192673
The Huwhite race is going to be adrift. Were to find a new home? Greenland? Or maybe build an artificial island
>>
>>200194086
I’m afraid the white race is over outside of highly fertile, insular Amish and Mormon communities. Everybody else will probably creat mutts with Latinx, Blacks and Southeast Asians, but at least they’ll be culturally Western and Christian.
>>
>>200194128
Wtf, spell check didn’t let me capitalize WHITE.
>>
>>200194128
Also Pacific Islanders and Amerindians/Siberians
>>
>>200194128
>I’m afraid the white race is over outside of highly fertile, insular Amish and Mormon communities.
For you, as an American, would it be easy to join them? Might be a way out of this mess. Yeah, you'd have to give up tech, but it would be nice to be part of a huwhite community
>>
>>200194436
Mormons, yes, but probably not the fundamentalist communities, only the aberage ones who have 3-5 kids. Amish/Mennonite is next to impossible. Mormons also have a decent amount of apostates.

I grew up Catholic and live in Pennsylvania but I’ve been to Utah and their society is definitely superior for White folks.
>>
>>200194756
I kinda envy you. America has so many open spaces where you could move to and start a community and delay the replacement for some time. I am trapped in this densely populated country. Nowhere to run.
>>
>>200192673
This is what the Romans and Chinese said about their cities and they all bounced back fine after a couple of total mass collapses

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.