[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What is life like in West Virginia?
>>
>>
West Virginia is full of extremely poor white people who mine coal.
>>
nature looks nice
>>
>>200194646
Is that Harpers Ferry?

WEST VIRGINIA, MOUNTAIN MAMA (who-is-also-your-sister)
>>
>>200194646
Went there a few months ago for the first time. The obesity rate there is insane (even for American standards), like 80% of the women are land whales while in most the US it’s 40-50%. The rate of smokers is also astronomical, like every third person outside had a lit cigarette, in most parts of the the rest of the country is more like every 10th person. The nature is spectacular and the population density is tiny, their largest “city” is like 50K, and all their towns are spread out. Most towns looked very depressing and reminded me of a bygone area from decades ago of a place that hasn’t changed since the 70s. The only decent part of the state are places like Harpers Ferry, Martinsburg and Charles town which are all basically suburbs of DC. It was also extremely White, which is one of the few good things about the place, albeit not the kind of White people one really wants to be around too much. It was a relief leaving the place and going to Pittsburgh to see civilization again.
>>
>>200196734
>The obesity rate there is insane
Can confirm lmao. If you like fat white women, WV's your place.
>>
>>200195577
Is the US still digging for coal?
>>
i love how they would prefer to live in dead hot wasteland, or a place where tornadoes destroy your house once a year, but this beautiful place? Nah, leave it, "it has no jobs"
>>
>>200196858
Not as much as we used to

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.