[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000003600.jpg (69 KB, 464x394)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Why does Romania refuse to share its wealth with the rest of Europe?
>>
>>200195835
Because you lost two world wars, why would they share anything with you?
>>
>>200195865
Because Europe must stand together. If they shared their gas with all of Europe. We would be free of the Russian yoke. How come that Azerbaijan is willing to stand up and me the man that Europe needs, but Romania isn't?
>>
>>200195934
just import oil from africa through italy ( and pay italy for the passage)
>>
>>200195934
We don't produce enough for the entirety of EU
>>
>>200195934
Ukraine is in Europe too. Just negotiate with them and maybe they will allow Russian gas to flow into your country
>>
>>200196107
Ukraine is a terror state. We can't negotiate with terrorists.
>>200196069
Step up the production.
>>200196011
Sounds like a great plan.
>>
>>200195835
>2bit Bozgor countryside used car salesman zerosum logic dressed in autism in a cubicle hell trying to understand the Romanian pupincurism that predates that last ice age
We have nothing, we lied we have it to get into the EU and NATO.
>>
>>200196206
The EU won't give you anything until you bow down to Ukraine. Ukraine is more important to Europe than you
>>
>>200196206
How bout you start producing something and destabilise your cunt's land and climate
>>
>>200196264
We don't have oil.
>>200196254
We still won't negotiate with important terrorists.
>>
>>200196420
>We still won't negotiate with important terrorists.
Ok, I'm wondering how you will explain to brother Xi that his factories in Hungary are idle because there is no fuel for them
>>
>>200196254
>Ukraine is more important to Europe than you
as much as I hate Russia I disagree about that part. eastern slavs must be kept in their containment zone which is the wild fields.
if not for these greedy bastards we would have had a longer coastline up to Odessa
>>
>>200196721
Geopolitically Ukraine is more important, that's for sure.
>>
>>200196817
it has 0 relevance. the 2 main eurasian routes are istanbul-sofia-belgrade-budapest-europe and asia-russia-belarus-poland-europe since ages, especially the former. both bypassing romania and ukraine. this is one of the main reasons for we kept our autonomy under ottomans but also a reason for why we were irrelevant from a logistical pov
>>
>>200196420
You have natural gas and coal, thermal waters aswell, figure it out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.