[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have a bit contradicting wishes. I want some plain old meat, like a steak or a good homemade beef kebab or souvlaki or something like that. At the same time, I want a pizza. I want cheese and sauce and jalapenos. If I opt for pizza, I wouldn't satisfyy meat craving, and if I opt for meat, I would still want to eat a pizza. What would you do in your country?
>>
>>200196620
Before we answer your question, tell us, three day special military operation status?
>>
>>200196648
Why don't you fuck off to pol or a million other political threads on int you fucking nolifer. I am so fucking tired of this shit. There are tons of Russians here who love discussing this stuff, go talk to them polentone
>>
My thoughts: there is a high chance I'll eat pizza next week. So if I would have hard time deciding I'll probably go for meat. On the other hand, who said I can't eat pizza today and next week also?
>>
>>200196706
Struck a nerve, huh?
>>
>>200196785
You didn't strike any nerves. I don't care about these happenings. I just hate that it's all you niggas talk about whenever I post. And I don't understand why you keep doing that
>>
>>200196620
Well if I were you I'd make a small pan pizza and then have kebab or souvlaki
>>
>>200196829
So it's going as planned?
>>
>>200196887
I don't fucking care how it's going. I didn't mention it at all in my post, why are you discussing this shit here?

>>200196879
Good idea but idk how long will it take for the dough to proof. However I have some commercial yeast just in case, I might use them and it will cook relatively quickly, thanks for the advice
>>
>>200196620
You should probably fuck off back to facebook to post your blog, braindead zoomer faggot
>>
>>200196972
Why so aggressive ivan?
>>
>>200196648
How is the three day antiterrorist operation going, taraaaaaaaass?
>>
>>200196994
Why discuss the fucking war in my threads which have zero relation to it? I used to simply ignore such posts but I just got tired of them
>>
>>200196620
Lasagna.
>>
>>200196620
Make some sauce that fits well with the souvlaki
>>
>>200196620
Have pizza and after that some dried meat as a dessert
>>
>>200196972
Looks like someone's coping
>>
>>200197042
We wanna know how ordinary people like you are affected by international events
>>
>>200197147
>dried meat as a dessert
>finnish cuisine
>>
>>200197147
There's a good meat store near my office, I'll go there and buy something to make a souvlaki. And I'll follow that aussies advice and make a light pizza to go with it
>>
>>200197183
Well, the only real negative effect I have experienced is the inability to use Russian bank cards abroad. The only viable loophole I know is a unionpay card from Gazprombank but it's maintenance cost is too high. The second negative effect is inability to order goods from Japan.
>>
File: 1598904527988.gif (52 KB, 408x384)
52 KB
52 KB GIF
>>200197211
>nnoooo you can't just eat whatever the fuck you want unless some faggot french chef did it 200 years ago!!!
>>
>>200197314
Good to know friend I will inform the glowies immediately, they need to shut that loophole down
>>
>>200197378
That's not a loophole, that a legitimate bank card. A loophole is something like getting a Tajikistan bank card and putting money on it through not very legal means
>>
>>200197211
Dried meat is a kino desert. Try dry meat with plain yogurt. It unironically tastes great. Yogurt gives the meat some moisture and salt in the meat enhances the milky flavour of the yogurt. Golden horde was onto something eating it all day
>>
I know. I will make something like a cheesesteak.

>>200197456
I will try it, you make it sound good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.