[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

is it just me or there is sudden rise in chudtoker, chudgram, and chudtuber contents?
>>
americans are finally thinking its cool to be a chud
>>
>>200198935
american brainrot
>>
>>200198935
It's true, even Tiktok that usually is more censored and liberal is getting pretty chuddy
Instagram reels are /pol/ at their worst
>>
File: 1709205744928843.gif (279 KB, 451x467)
279 KB
279 KB GIF
>>200198935
big if true
>>
>>200198986
No, the financial elite are beginning to think its cool for you to be a chud
>>
>>200198935
Oh boy can’t wait for those epic chuddy tourists to come here and ruin this website even more
>>
>>200198935
the US is gearing up for a war with Iran so they're beginning to turn up the volume on racism.
>>
>>200198935
Chudbros, the fire rises

Millions, billions even, must live

The West will be saved
>>
>>200198935
it's just you
If you watch at only chud content the algorithm will show you only chud content
>>
>>200198935
Elections are coming, somebody is getting paid to prime our brains
>>
>>200198986
Ah yes we constantly get called chud as an insult and yet when normies do it, its cool.

Kills all normies.
>>
>>200198935
twitter is also chockful of them because they realized baiting is an incredibly easy way to farm engagement
>>
>>200199061
nah

TikTok is unironically full of neo-nazi content and I'm not saying random videos, I mean tiktoks with like 50k likes about Hitler speeches and stuff like that. It's getting really mainstream (that's a good thing)
>>
>>200199061
i mainly consume schizo ghost stories contents and true crimes, now im getting literal /pol/ infographics and black/nafri hate contents for no fucking reason on my feed
>>
>>200199112
They arent even baiting. They are just upboating and patting each other on the backs
>>
>>200199127
It’s an inevitable consequence of the immigration
>>
>>200199112
it's because elon changed the algorithm to no longer favor leftists and stopped banning people for chudding out
>>
>>200199085
I came to say exactly this.
>>
Twitter is unusable for any sort of political discourse these days. It was fucked back when San Fransisco leftists were in full moderation control but i honestly would have preferred it compared to what the site is now. Really proves why all those blockchain zero moderation sites died on the vine. They instantly become safe havens for der evige chud. And not even chuds like chuds. That's why the come here instead of posting on their containment board

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.